View Single Post
4I Falcon

JCF Member

4I Falcon has disabled reputation

Dec 18, 2003, 12:42 PM
Name: Merik Cherubemoth
Alignment: Good
Personality: The first word that comes to mind when others describe Merik is “generous”. He is always happy to help others when they need something, and does not hesitate to comfort his friends when they are in times of desperation. He is well known around the city in which he lives for his altruism, and he is often sought out for help or advice. Perhaps his only downfall is that if he lends someone money, he rarely forgets it until it’s paid back.
Merik is not the strongest, nor the swiftest, in battle situations, but he is often underestimated in his skill with any number of weapons. Even when swamped with opponents on every side of him, Merik can effectively dish out damage, but will tire after a moderate period of time.
Appearance: Merik has smooth, silvery fur, and deep brown eyes, behind a thin pince-nez that he wears most of the time. This gives him the appearance of a sure-minded confidant, wise in the ways of life and the everyday occurrences around him through having experienced them himself. He also usually wears a red jacket over a white shirt of some sort, and brown pants. The band on his left ring finger is nothing absolutely exciting, but he rarely ever takes it off.
Weapons: Merik is generally able to use any weapon at all, but is most skilled with a staff of some sort, wooden or metal, short or long.
Special Powers: None.
Quote: “Utter nonsense.”

Name: Mental
*Species: Unknown
Alignment: Evil
Personality: Created by a dark mage, half by accident, Mental is comprised entirely of evil. It strikes fear into the hearts of its enemies even by its demonic armour, and it practices its fiendish trade everywhere, slaughtering anyone and anything that stands in its way of becoming renowned as the most sinfully malevolent being on the face of the planet. Mental's archenemy is Mehr.
Appearance: What would be Mental’s body is invisible, except for its skull. The skull itself wears a thoroughly evil-looking, horned helmet that glows green from the inside. Where Mental’s chest would be is covered by iron body armour, and its invisible hands wear spiked, dull silver gauntlets. Metal short pants cover its thighs, but there appears to be no armour from the knees down, save for a pair of heavy boots.
Weapons: Mental is armed with a battleaxe whose blade resembles a set of wings, and topped with a small spike. Also, its shield, of which the main body resembles an eye surrounded by tendons, is ringed with short iron spikes, just enough to deal damage to an opponent.
Special Powers: As of yet, no way has been found to kill or destroy Mental, despite numerous attempts.
Quote: Mental never speaks, and therefore has no quote.

You'll all be pleased to note that Chapter Twenty-whatever of E:JF is on the brink of being finished. It should be done before Christmas.

RABID CRAZINESS FOLLOWS.

"I like driving an automatic, because I can do this." *revs engine* "You like driving a manual?" "What did I say?" "Automatic." "I like my... automatic, uh, arm... it changes the shift-gear on my, uh, manual." - 4IF vs Ken

WT (un)masterpieces:
Enter: Jack Flash
System of Turbulence
Profile count: disabled.

Galbadia Hotel: your one-stop shop for all your VG music needs!

Last edited by 4I Falcon; Nov 26, 2004 at 07:06 AM.