View Single Post

JCF Member

Tik is doing well so far

Jul 4, 2002, 11:16 AM
Right now with the only product available, I would get prolly a little less than $2 / item, and all of those profits would go for the benefit of SpiffyJuice or other community-related things. If a lot of you don't like the idea of me getting profits for this, then I'd be more than glad to lower the price slightly (an extra dollar doesn't make much of a difference overall, though).

One of the ideas I liked so far was to put some original art on an item (maybe a mousepad or a frisbee or something like that). Remember, I'll be changing the designs every-so-often, so if you're dicouraged that your idea hasn't been utilized yet, it may be put into use at sometime or another without warning.

Could this be added to the news? I PMed FQuist after I remembered he was gone, and I PMed someone else but they haven't done anything. Maybe even having it added to the menu at the top of J2O would be nice, but I don't know what they'd think of that =P
<a href="/junk/tick/tickbot.html">readme</a> - <a href="/junk/tick/quote.html">quotes</a> - <a href="/junk/tick/rsg.html">formats</a> - are you brained? *\o/*</td><td width="1%" align="right"></td></tr></table>