PDA

View Full Version : J2MC Season 2 Conflict

R3ptile
Aug 21, 2006, 07:08 AM
yasco started asking me lame questions about the tournament, trying to give me a (-) bad reputation. i had the feeling he was copying the whole conversation to some CC'er. and guess what? i was right :D

Yasco
Aug 21, 2006, 07:09 AM
Could you please add the whole convo here if you dare?

R3ptile
Aug 21, 2006, 07:10 AM
it'd get deleted

Yasco
Aug 21, 2006, 07:12 AM
Then post it elsewhere. And don't be too lame to edit it;)

Vegito
Aug 21, 2006, 07:13 AM
rofl.. :P sure it would. Because there are so many PA's from your side in it. :-)

R3ptile
Aug 21, 2006, 07:14 AM
i'm not interested. i demand my privacy. besides, yasco gets a major warning, and next time he attempts to do something like this, he'd immediately get banned.

..and that CC'er was vegito. i soo saw it coming. try harder next time :p

cooba
Aug 21, 2006, 07:15 AM
(-)it people, this is just a god condemned tourney and you're all taking this so seriously. Who cares if you couldn't get your matches done, you had like two weeks to finish them and all you people can do is whine afterwards.

Go make a "ehe]m, ist r5ptile a goed organizer ?" thread or something. You're the best at that ;)

R3ptile
Aug 21, 2006, 07:19 AM
i don't ask for much, just a little appreciation. i do everything for YOU, after all, and instead you just whine and whine.

Yasco
Aug 21, 2006, 07:22 AM
Haha , this is so hilarious. But I'll shut my mouth from now. Only thing I have to say is that I changed my mind about some person.

Yasco
Aug 21, 2006, 07:23 AM
(-)it people, this is just a god condemned tourney and you're all taking this so seriously. Who cares if you couldn't get your matches done, you had like two weeks to finish them and all you people can do is whine afterwards.

Go make a "ehe]m, ist r5ptile a goed organizer ?" thread or something. You're the best at that ;)

You don't know what you're talking about. And hey , I'm absolutely not the one making those threads.

snzspeed
Aug 21, 2006, 07:35 AM
i know a thing, his name is drama, drama is his name.. lalala (8)

Vegito
Aug 21, 2006, 09:06 AM
i don't ask for much, just a little appreciation. i do everything for YOU, after all, and instead you just whine and whine.

I wonder if you realize on what you actually said. Its not Yasco or me doing anything, it was you doing dumb things imo. But anyways, as I'm not in the tournament, I won't do anything untill people want me to do something again.

@ COoba, don't even reply if you don't know what happened. ;(.. You're talking about something totally different.

snzspeed
Aug 21, 2006, 09:58 AM
ohhh drama, i love you..
seems like we all argue everyday..
lets just all take it slow
WE ARE ORDINARYYYYY PEOPLEEEEE (8)

sorry, i just had to post that, couldn't resist.. XD

R3ptile
Aug 21, 2006, 10:29 AM
i don't know what you mean that happened, but cooba put it nicely

Raven aka StL
Aug 21, 2006, 11:35 AM
You'd all do well to shup and carry on with the tourney and what concerns it and not this (-)ous crap about something that ain't kosher with all of you... I mean, what the hell does it matter?!

R3ptile
Aug 21, 2006, 11:36 AM
exactly :O

.and yasco just admitted he was brainwashed, so i forgive him :p

Vegito
Aug 21, 2006, 02:01 PM
R3ptiles will never learn apperently. Oh well.

R3ptile
Aug 21, 2006, 02:02 PM
i'm offended

Vegito
Aug 21, 2006, 02:10 PM
And a liar.

R3ptile
Aug 21, 2006, 02:12 PM
why don't you just say "i hate you" and prevent yourself from looking ridiciulous :D

Raven aka StL
Aug 22, 2006, 01:55 AM
Shut the hell up right now! Both of you :r

R3ptile
Aug 22, 2006, 02:04 AM
exactly :O

Vegito
Aug 22, 2006, 04:18 AM
If you stop him trying to lie, and even trying to give someone a forfeit loss + kick someone off the tournament without any good reason at all. I'll shut up then.

Superjazz
Aug 22, 2006, 04:20 AM
Veg doesn't care a lot of his reputation here anymore, that might be a possible reason he's flaming you, R3p.

R3ptile
Aug 22, 2006, 05:31 AM
go play your matches anyway :o

Vegito
Aug 22, 2006, 05:58 AM
Veg doesn't care a lot of his reputation here anymore, that might be a possible reason he's flaming you, R3p.

LoL. Shut up untill you know what R3p said. ;(

R3ptile
Aug 22, 2006, 06:22 AM
..i swear i have no clue what you're talking about, but you sure put a lot of effort trying to make me look bad :p

I'll shut up then.
yes, please.

Vegito
Aug 22, 2006, 06:33 AM
How you "flamed" Yasco about that he flamed you ((-)?)
And then starting to lie about him in #jj2. He didn't say anything wrong, and you wanted to ban him because of that. GJ.
Also, when SQ didn't want to duel you said he'd get a forfeit loss.
He still has till Sunday imo.

R3ptile
Aug 22, 2006, 06:35 AM
when SQ didn't want to duel you said he'd get a forfeit loss.
makes sense

about the rest, i don't understand what you mean, really

Vegito
Aug 22, 2006, 06:40 AM
Oh well. Uploading all the chatlogs will be done by tonight then I guess.
It will make you remember it. :|

Superjazz
Aug 22, 2006, 06:49 AM
Why wouldn't I know? Else it'll be just a hardtime giving match-reports from me in the close future. The thread wasn't meant for this originally.

Yasco
Aug 22, 2006, 07:20 AM
The thread wasn't meant for this originally.

Too bad Rep started to talk about it.

R3ptile
Aug 22, 2006, 07:22 AM
Why wouldn't I know? Else it'll be just a hardtime giving match-reports from me in the close future. The thread wasn't meant for this originally.
i have to agree. vegito, i understand you have no interest in the tourney after you lost two matches and decided to quit, but it doesn't mean you have the right to ruin it. i demand both of you to go back on topic.

snzspeed
Aug 22, 2006, 07:39 AM
im leaving this tourney since i dont appreciate how r3p treats yasco :D

R3ptile
Aug 22, 2006, 07:42 AM
you will regret it later but fine
can i replace you by another player then?

snzspeed
Aug 22, 2006, 07:44 AM
you will regret it later but fine
can i replace you by another player then?
yes, im not really even motivated to play so i dont think there's a point in playing + your behavior towards some people is .. well yeah

R3ptile
Aug 22, 2006, 07:45 AM
heh.. as i thought, you're just unmotivated atm :p
good excuse though
so are you still sure you really want to leave?

and i just heard "ist r5ptile a goed supervisior" was yasco's idea, so i'm really, really annoyed now.

Vegito
Aug 22, 2006, 07:49 AM
(logs)

http://www.craccoclan.com/r3phole.txt

Snooze found out what happened apperently. R3ptile started flaming me on #jj2 too, telling me I have to leave him alone. (wait, he queryed me? I didn't contact him. He started talking about me? when I say something back, I have to leave him alone. Alright, logical.) Its just that r3ptile doesn't give any respect, and tells me, Yasco, SQ, anyone even to respect him. And he lies about things happening. Thats why I got mad at him. Anyways, this is it. I didn't bother getting more chatlogs.

[Content edit. Please don't post logs from private conversations without explicit consent by all parties. - FQuist]

snzspeed
Aug 22, 2006, 07:49 AM
heh.. as i thought, you're just unmotivated atm :p
good excuse though
so are you still sure you really want to leave?

Yes, I am, i dont feel like playing, and im serious when i say that :) just replace me with enigma sucer or something

R3ptile
Aug 22, 2006, 07:51 AM
TRUTH IS REVEALED!!:
(logs)
http://www.craccoclan.com/r3phole.txt

Snooze found out what happened apperently. R3ptile started flaming me on #jj2 too, telling me I have to leave him alone. (wait, he queryed me? I didn't contact him. He started talking about me? when I say something back, I have to leave him alone. Alright, logical.) Its just that r3ptile doesn't give any respect, and tells me, Yasco, SQ, anyone even to respect him. And he lies about things happening. Thats why I got mad at him. Anyways, this is it. I didn't bother getting more chatlogs.
haha those logs pwn.. some things never change in this community :D
and just look at my sexy avatar :p

[Previous quotation edit - FQuist]

FQuist
Aug 22, 2006, 10:17 AM
These were posts moved from another thread. They don't add anything to this forum. If you really *need* to discuss things like these, at least discuss them in a mature, thorough way, instead of with petty insults and by breaking the rules posting chatlogs (knowingly). If you want to fight, do so in private, please. Best thing, however, would be to not invest too much energy into fighting over a computer game.