Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

Twice upon a Midnight Cheery

JCF Éminence Grise

Fawriel is doing well so far

Dec 31, 2003, 09:35 AM
Hello, Christopher. =)

I claim this page for the sake of spiting you.

Coppertop is doing well so far

Dec 31, 2003, 10:13 AM
Actually, didn't Rad say he had an "m" in his name?
And can someone explain what brought that little tirade on? Afaik, those links don't have anything to do with the topic.

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 31, 2003, 10:16 AM
I know, but I find it quite amusing anyways.

Who knows, perhaps Rad's LAST name contains an m. =D

Dec 31, 2003, 10:18 AM
COLUMBUS! OMG!

It just seems bizarre. Whatever.
*shrugs and walks away*

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Dec 31, 2003, 10:49 AM
Maybe it was directed at Falcon, and the whole thing about "redeeming yourself" was when he stole my money on the post above. Maybe it's some Jewish thing I don't understand.
The Americas are rightfully mine...

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.
Coppertop

Dec 31, 2003, 10:57 AM
Can we call you Chris? =D

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 31, 2003, 11:02 AM
Mr. Columbus, insolent child.

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.
Coppertop

Dec 31, 2003, 11:07 AM
But that's so BORING!

EDIT: And I'm older than you, so that's insolent slavedriver to you, you wretched mortal.

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 31, 2003, 11:11 AM
I could've been born two months earlier if I had tried...

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 31, 2003, 11:12 AM
This certainly is a... pleasent day.

Dec 31, 2003, 11:12 AM
And been even more deranged than you are now ...

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 31, 2003, 11:14 AM
No... just 78% done.

Coppertop

Dec 31, 2003, 11:16 AM
Like that'd make a difference?

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 31, 2003, 11:17 AM
You were the one that though it would!

Coppertop

Dec 31, 2003, 11:18 AM
Foolish mortal! How dare you tell me what I think! Especially when you're right!

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 31, 2003, 11:20 AM
Well dang. There's just no good answer to that question.

Coppertop

Dec 31, 2003, 11:22 AM
You are so, completely right.

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 31, 2003, 11:25 AM
Well, that stalemated rather quickly. Let's speculate some more about this guy who thinks I'm named Chris and wants me to redeem myself.

Coppertop

Dec 31, 2003, 11:25 AM
If he was even talking to you. Ask Faw, apparently he knows. Heck, maybe he IS this wierd dude!

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 31, 2003, 11:28 AM
Nah. I Googled his email and screennames; he sounds a lot like Faw in that he rants endlessly and writes poetry about a girlfriend that left him four years ago, except he seems older and more disturbed.

Coppertop

Dec 31, 2003, 11:31 AM
Actually, Faw's got a new GF, I think.

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 31, 2003, 11:33 AM
Last one lasted about 10 months, if I remember correctly. How long has he had the new one?

Coppertop

Dec 31, 2003, 11:34 AM
Don't know, didn't ask, prolly never will. Private info, Rad.

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 31, 2003, 11:40 AM
Hmm. This Kronah guy's still a mystery. I know he's not talking to me because I'd never work at Taco Bell. I'm not named Chris. I'm not in need of redeeming myself. I'm not even Mexican.

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 31, 2003, 01:33 PM
AHE-HEM! *coughcoughHACK*

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 31, 2003, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piccolo
AHE-HEM! *coughcoughHACK*
Yes? Oh, is he a Deviantfriend of yours?

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 31, 2003, 02:53 PM
...................................be VERY GLAD that the "he" was not directed at what I was objecting against...

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 31, 2003, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piccolo
...................................be VERY GLAD that the "he" was not directed at what I was objecting against...
... OH! I get it now. I think. Isn't it fin when two people are unknowingly talking about different things?

And stop dragging your Deviantfriends here.

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 31, 2003, 03:43 PM
First off, what are deviantfriends?
Secondly, what are you talking about anyways?

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 31, 2003, 03:54 PM
Deviantfriends are people who are secretly paid to be your friend when you join Deviantart (you know, so you don't feel unloved and leave). I was talking about the Taco-Bell "redemption" guy when I said "he" and "Deviantfriend".

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 31, 2003, 03:58 PM
That's what I thought, too.
I just wonder why there is no device that allows me to kick someone in the butt via the internet.

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 31, 2003, 04:06 PM
Come on over to America Land sometime. We have great seafood.

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 31, 2003, 04:09 PM
As soon as I'm done with school here. Then you shall fear........ whatever it is, but you will fear something.

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 31, 2003, 04:21 PM
How long does that give me? Two years?

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 31, 2003, 04:31 PM
Let's say three to four. Or more. I dunno. You better start packing already.

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 31, 2003, 04:41 PM
What? I discovered America Land! I'm not leaving!

Or more? Do you plan on failing any grades?

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 31, 2003, 04:44 PM
Not actually. But I don't know if I'm allowed or (financially or whatever ) able to go there right after I'm done with school.
I'm planning to study art there.

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 31, 2003, 04:46 PM
If I discovered America Land I should be able to ban people from it.

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 31, 2003, 04:59 PM
Have fun.

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 31, 2003, 05:09 PM
Eh. I should write some more story sometime in 04'. You stopped replying to my useless PMs?