Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » Beyond Jazz Jackrabbit 2

Suggestions for 1.25

Blade Nightflame Blade Nightflame's Avatar

JCF Member

Blade Nightflame has disabled reputation

Jul 27, 2004, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Cooba
Enemies/Badguys/Bees
!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!

Anyway, MC, I did not meant changing background as much as when you collect a thing, it appears in your HUD without ending level. (That would save lot of Tomb Rabbit levels)
Well, it wouldn't be usefull if you can't have a parralaxing 6th layer, then just destroy it somehow and use the 8th layer. (That's why background change came to my mind.) (Sorry if this post gives you confusion)

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Jul 27, 2004, 11:46 PM
With removing your invincibility when stomping I didn't mean losing invincibility you get by eating a carrot, but the fact that enemies usually don't hurt you when they touch you while you're performing the butsstomp-move.
NeoBlaze

JCF Member

NeoBlaze has disabled reputation

Jul 28, 2004, 10:21 AM
What a spammer...

Code:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
»» Legends Reborn [LR] Clan

http://lr-clan.fragism.com/
http://s7.invisionfree.com/lrclan/index.php

»» Xtreme Designers of Chaos [XDC] [LEADERSHIP: PIXEL SHADER]

http://lr-clan.fragism.com/?p=members

»» Members:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JCF Veteran

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Jul 28, 2004, 10:52 AM
What is seeker hole, actually? It is something that will suck up seekers after someone left game?

ah, yes. Pageclaim.
!Tman!

JCF Member

!Tman! is doing well so far

Jul 30, 2004, 07:32 PM
The helicopter

I dont like it when i grab a helicopter and its not there that needs fixed...
NeoBlaze

JCF Member

NeoBlaze has disabled reputation

Jul 31, 2004, 05:31 AM
!Tman!
For now, just dont touch the helicopter earlier than it appears, then it work properly

Code:
»» Legends Reborn [LR] Clan

http://lr-clan.fragism.com/

»» Xtreme Designers of Chaos [XDC] [LEADERSHIP: PIXEL SHADER]

»» Members:

!Tman!

JCF Member

!Tman! is doing well so far

Jul 31, 2004, 06:53 PM
No i dont care i want it now

JCF Member

DoubleGJ has disabled reputation

Aug 3, 2004, 05:59 AM
Idea! Using the chance of posting from another PC I would like to tell my idea about Lava event. I would rename it to Lava Level. It would have the same options as Water Level. Already guessed it? It would be a lava flood, that you can swim in, but it gets you hurt when you're not blinking or without the health rings. Think of cool puzzles you would do with that.

Two Games Joined releases:
Control / Splinter (twin singles)
|| Ballistic Bunny (EP)
||
Beyond (maxi-single)
|| Beyond: Remixed (remix EP)
|| Inner Monsters OST (mini-album)
||
Shadows (album)

JCF Veteran

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Aug 13, 2004, 01:36 AM
- fix the sugar rush bug which makes server hears sugar rush song when client is on rush. it's ANNOYING.
Old Sep 2, 2004, 06:31 AM
R3ptile
This message has been deleted by R3ptile.

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Sep 2, 2004, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3ptile
- Violet, try to join as blue or red instead of default.. now you can't use teamchat and you will be able to see the other team's text. IS IT CLEAR?!%$#!
Uh? Do you understand how teamchat works? Basically, all odd numbers communicate, and all even numbers communicate. Your situation only happens some of the time, but... wait, what are you responding to? Why are you talking to me?

I don't feel like looking at the rest of your suggestions right now, but I'm fully against removing laser shield (as that would sort of break half the ground force levels), and I'm not sure what you mean by water level bug.
Krappulski

JCF Member

Krappulski is doing well so far

Sep 9, 2004, 09:26 AM
There could be some things changed, but surely some things wich may NOT be removed...
-everybody will hate me after this, i now but...:make a charcater editor so you can make your own characters
-all that bugs fixed 'n stuff
-indeed, in JCS you should be able to place multiple events on one tile
-add mp3 music, all that stuff with mplayer...
-make layer 8 moving(without warp horizon)
-if there isn't a warp target, at least send to a better place then:error, no warp target found...
-just make one single good version, without all the add-ons and change from 1.23 to 1.24, this isn't handy
-andd SURELY NOT remove lori, I like games with alot of characters wich you can choose
-make an easy server list-interface, because I never now if it refreshes, or not
-about the character editor: with things you can draw yourself, (or with other paintshop pro stuff), and so you can use characters and bad guys, I would also(I hope this is possible) want that you can make mutated characters, so a rabbit with a bad-guy's head 'n stuff, also, like in JCS, there should then be some tile-set like things...
-change lettertype of your online name, and color, ASCII, WITHOUT any prgrams like jazzEd, Jazztool,etc...

SO, that should be it, i maybe later find some other things i also want to get changed

Please don't start flaming...

Last edited by Krappulski; Sep 10, 2004 at 06:13 AM.

JCF Member

DoubleGJ has disabled reputation

Sep 10, 2004, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krappulski
-indeed, in JCS you should be able to place multiple events on one tile
That would screw the game I guess. I don't like this idea. Imagine a lot of food events in one place for example. No fun.
Quote:
-if there isn't a warp target, at least send to a better place then:error, no warp target found...
Better make it not work at all if so.
Quote:
-add mp3 music, all that stuff with mplayer...
That's a short road to breaking copyrights. Mod music is better for games anyway.
Quote:
-just make one single good version, without all the add-ons and change from 1.23 to 1.24, this isn't handy
Impossible. At least until JJ2 becomes freeware.

Two Games Joined releases:
Control / Splinter (twin singles)
|| Ballistic Bunny (EP)
||
Beyond (maxi-single)
|| Beyond: Remixed (remix EP)
|| Inner Monsters OST (mini-album)
||
Shadows (album)
Krappulski

JCF Member

Krappulski is doing well so far

Sep 14, 2004, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSZ Jazz

That's a short road to breaking copyrights. Mod music is better for games anyway.
Okay, it should be easy, but you can add copyright...And there will always be people who break the llaw...
(god, i suck in discussing stuff)

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Sep 14, 2004, 08:09 AM
Who would use Britney Spears music as background music anyway? That's a bad argument against MP3 support, Jazz.
Sonic_24

JCF Member

Sonic_24 has disabled reputation

Nov 14, 2004, 05:21 AM
Hey! And what about Lori?? She can't fly on these fans whih leave from some bad guys!
And also she can't pass some episodes!

WHAT SHALL WE DO??? Please answer!