Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

My JJ2 Fan-Fic: Spaz Jackrabbit in the pokémon world.

Blaze The Movie Fan

JCF Member

Blaze The Movie Fan has disabled reputation

Nov 28, 2004, 11:19 AM
My JJ2 Fan-Fic: Spaz Jackrabbit in the pokémon world.

Chapter 1 - Let's get Devan before it's too late

One day in the castle, came a lot of enemies that came out of wierd balls, with something yellow on it like this: |_| Spaz and Jazz has never seen anything like that before, they wondered what it is! Nobody in the castle had any clue of what it is! Spaz asked Eva "Do you know what it is?" Eva said "No!" all these things were something like this:

Jazz said "Allow me to scan the internet what these things are!" but before they did came something wierd red thing with fits, it was a blaze, and with orange foot and it looked like this:

It destroyed the PC and used Blaze Kick on it! Eva said "Now I'm scared!" a member of Team Magma said "So Devan was right, there is much to destory, well, we will help him get rid of these rabbits!" Spaz used all weapons he had, but everything looked useless, the Team Magma member laughed and said "Well, your powers won't work!" Jazz and Lori tried to help him, but nothing worked, then a rabbit lady came and said "These are pokémon, no super-rabbits can beat them, you should have your own pokémon in order to beat these pokémon!" Spaz said "Well, where can I get one?" the rabbit said "I will give you some already! Take these balls, they contains pokémon, you'll need them in pokémon battles, please go to the pokémon world and find Devan before it uses it on other guys!" Spaz said "I know I don't have super powers, I know what to do, I will have to use pokémon, bye!" Lori said "Bye, I will be here to protect the castle!" and Jazz said "Well, and I will go around our world in order to make sure I can beat the pokémon here that awaits us!" Spaz said "Well, let's see what these balls contains!" Out of them came these pokémon:

Then the rabbit said "Also take this with you, it's a pokéDex, there you'll learn about pokémon!" Spaz said "Thank you!" Then he went out of the castle, and asked "Well, where is the space-ship?" a grey big rabbit said "It's not needed, just use your Salamence to fly!" he did and he were flying in the space! On his way came wierd moons attacking Spaztic, he had no idea what to do, the moons looked like this:

What can he do now? Can he see what pokémon to use before it's too late? Find it out next time!

Last edited by Blaze The Movie Fan; Nov 28, 2004 at 12:10 PM. Reason: It's foot not food, and it isn't like the fruit orange!

JCF Member

Olsen is doing well so far

Nov 28, 2004, 12:07 PM
Go Pokémon!

Coppertop is doing well so far

Nov 29, 2004, 10:43 AM
... Indeed.

JCF Éminence Grise

Fawriel is doing well so far

Nov 29, 2004, 11:10 AM
use wailord spaz =O

JCF Member

White Rabbit is doing well so far

Nov 29, 2004, 11:21 AM
Oh dear.
Coppertop

Nov 29, 2004, 11:39 AM
Well, I'll give it a chance, that's for sure. If it becomes spam I'll take care of it.

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Nov 29, 2004, 01:04 PM
Interesting to see an illustrated story, even if you did just take the images from I-have-no-idea-where. Nice idea.

As for the story itself... well, obviously, the grammar isn't perfect, but you can't do anything about that. I'm more concerned with the sudden appearance of this "rabbit lady". Suspension of disbelief amongst your audience will only last so long before this rabbit lady stops feeling like a character and starts feelling like a plot device. If at all possible, give her an appearance, a name, and (hopefully) a backstory and/or weakness.
Also, keep in mind that many of us have never watched Pokemon, and don't plan to. The words "Team Magma" appears at one point in the story, with no explanation. Are we supposed to associate this with something? Explain it better. You've already put some work into explaining things, like descriptions of this "blaze" thing, but others are woefully unexplained - he used "blaze kick"?
One more suggestion. Use the enter key. Your story would be all in one paragraph were it not for the little monster pictures. An easy way of breaking up paragraphs is just to put an enter after each time someone talks. This makes everything much easier to read.

JCF Member

4I Falcon has disabled reputation

Nov 29, 2004, 05:23 PM
I dislike Pokemon and everything that has to do with it, so I won't say anything derogatory here for fear of it being an extremely biased opinion.

Yay for UR.

RABID CRAZINESS FOLLOWS.

"I like driving an automatic, because I can do this." *revs engine* "You like driving a manual?" "What did I say?" "Automatic." "I like my... automatic, uh, arm... it changes the shift-gear on my, uh, manual." - 4IF vs Ken

WT (un)masterpieces:
Enter: Jack Flash
System of Turbulence
Profile count: disabled.

Galbadia Hotel: your one-stop shop for all your VG music needs!
n00b

JCF Veteran

n00b is an asset to this forumn00b is an asset to this forum

Nov 29, 2004, 05:28 PM
Wheee as far as i know, Team magam is not a 'show thing' I saw them in a pilot episode but got bored after the plot got horribly stupid and watched something else.
According to the games, Team Magma are a group who wants a planet of complete land or something. Their opposing force, team Aqua wants a pplanet of all water or somehting. In the games, depending on your version, both teams nearly succed their plans. However something goes terribly wrong, and you either get a world of never ending rain or blazing sunlight.
-The Blaze thing used a Blaze kick, a pokemon move. A kick with blaze... how to explain that better, not sure, it seems painfully obvious to me. Its like when he was kicking his leg was on fire. Does that make sense?
Batty Buddy

JCF Member

Batty Buddy is doing well so far

Nov 29, 2004, 07:37 PM
Que Passa!!!!

I'm not so much against Pokemon... but crossovers kind of creep me out sometimes...

I mean, most of the time I like a good crossover IDEA, I've done my fair share of them myself, but they can end up really dumb if not played right.
(Some of you might know what I'm talking about.)
But I'll give it a chance.

"I must be the personification of the rage to live,
hit me, dunk me, insult me, I'll still hang in there...

...I wonder why..."
-Howard the Duck
Proud to be the 100th, 600th, 666th, and 1000th poster in the "Slime the Poster above you" thread...
Even though I had to cheat... Thank you, The Cheat.
(RIP William Hanna)
"I claim Page 4 in the name of my sexy female self."
-Radium.
Blaze The Movie Fan

JCF Member

Nov 30, 2004, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawriel
use wailord spaz =O
What are you thinking? Wailord can only move in a water!

JCF Member

Ae has disabled reputation

Dec 3, 2004, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blaziken Master
What are you thinking? Wailord can only move in a water!
Send him out anyways.
Hareoic

JCF Member

Hareoic is doing well so far

Dec 6, 2004, 08:45 PM
I tried that a really long time ago. Then I gave up. Fairly stupid concept, really.

JCF Member

Dec 7, 2004, 02:42 AM
Talking Chapter2 - Birch needs help!

Last time Spaz was starting his journey there were a lot of members called Team Magma, no rabbit could stop these, Spaz had to own a pokémon, he went on his journey to stop Devan from his plan to destory the world.

Chapter2 - Birch needs help!

Well, Spaz had no clue what to do, he scanned his pokéDex and the dex said "Lunatone is weak of Water, Grass, Dark and Ghost-type attacks!" so Spaz said "That's it! Salamence Crunch!" Salamence used Crunch which fainted some wierd moons, one by one at the end they were all fainted, then Spaz could go easily into Houen in the pokémon world, he went in and a proferssor said "Oh, hi! So you're Spaz Jackrabbit? Well, Birch who needs to talk to you is on Route 101 in a re-search!" then he went three wierd mushrooms which were big one too, with fits and something green on their tail, they looked like this:

Birch said "Please help me they're going to kill me!" Spaz tried Seekers, (Seeker powerup) and it worked, the Breloom were scared and ran away, Birch said "Thanks for the help, hey, you may need one of these Ultra Balls!" Birch gave him them and then said "Good luck on your pokémon journ...Oh o!" Three hyenas were now attacking Birch! They looked like this:

Birch were scared, no of Spaz's guns worked this time, Spaz sent out Anorith and ordered it to use Metal Claw, they were hurt and tackled Anorith, then did Anorith used Fury Cutter which did super effective, the hyenas were still attacking, Spaz said "Who are these?" Birch said "Mightyena, they are strong one!" Spaz scanned his PokéDex "Mightyena, the bite pokémon, it is really strong, it can intimate its foe with its teeth and can bite really hard!" after a long battle, did one Mightyena fainted, Spaz wanted to catch it, butt it failed, so Spaz continued fighting, Anorith used Metal Claw, this time it hitted and Mightyena was caught, but after that happend, did Anorith changed, Spaz didn't understand what to do, it changed into something like this:

Birch said "Well, congratulations your Anorith is now the rare pokémon Armaldo and Armaldo is strong one too, come with me!" then he went to Birch's lab, Birch said "I have a mission for you, find for me Torchic, Mudkip and Treecko, a big turtle from Team Magma stole it, and uses it to make Blaziken, Swampert and Sceptile army, and uses them to destory Carrottus and all your word, you must get them back before he can evolve them!" Spaz said "You can count on that!" he went on his journey, Birch said "Good luck!" but then he went there were two lazy pokémon on his way, they were sleeping and looked like this:

What can he do? Can Spaz get them out of the way? Fingure it out next time!

JCF Member

Sacrush is doing well so far

Dec 10, 2004, 09:57 AM
Weird but funny story!

JCF Member

Dec 10, 2004, 11:57 AM
I think I am going to cry.

RABID CRAZINESS FOLLOWS.

"I like driving an automatic, because I can do this." *revs engine* "You like driving a manual?" "What did I say?" "Automatic." "I like my... automatic, uh, arm... it changes the shift-gear on my, uh, manual." - 4IF vs Ken

WT (un)masterpieces:
System of Turbulence

The SlaYeR

JCF Member

The SlaYeR is doing well so far

Dec 10, 2004, 03:10 PM
Ok

JCF Member

Dec 20, 2004, 11:35 AM
I want more comments, c'mon, I want more comments!
4I Falcon

JCF Member

Dec 20, 2004, 11:56 AM
My comment still stands.

RABID CRAZINESS FOLLOWS.

WT (un)masterpieces:
System of Turbulence

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Dec 20, 2004, 12:29 PM
My comment still stands as well.

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Dec 20, 2004, 02:01 PM
While the pictures are good, it might also be a good idea if you described the creatures in the thread of the story. As it is, while we get an idea of what the creatures look like in a single pose, we don't really know how they are positioned, or where they are looking, or anything like that. In the way of other comments, cut down on exclamation marks. They make me feel like the author is jumping up and down randomly while writing.

JCF Member

Dec 20, 2004, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blaziken Master
...it can intimate its foe with its teeth and can bite really hard...
This is also beyond me.

Thank goodness UR's here. He's the only one writing constructive reviews. I'm just (-)ing and whining.

And proud of it.

RABID CRAZINESS FOLLOWS.

WT (un)masterpieces:
System of Turbulence

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Dec 20, 2004, 04:52 PM
Ignore 4I, TBM. He's just jealous because you have more readers.

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.
4I Falcon

JCF Member

Dec 20, 2004, 05:28 PM
That is but one of the reasons. Of which there are many. And many of which are considerably less pleasant than simple jealousy.

RABID CRAZINESS FOLLOWS.

WT (un)masterpieces:
System of Turbulence

Blaze The Movie Fan

JCF Member

Dec 21, 2004, 04:19 AM
Intimidate is a word! If you didn't know!
4I Falcon

JCF Member

Dec 21, 2004, 06:34 AM
So it is. Funny how you didn't write intimidate.

RABID CRAZINESS FOLLOWS.

WT (un)masterpieces:
System of Turbulence

Coppertop

Dec 21, 2004, 10:31 AM
Don't start, guys.
Old Jan 3, 2005, 10:59 PM
Me
This message has been deleted by Me. Reason: Noticed it was a reasonably old thread.