Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

Nu story...

Grath AR

JCF Member

Grath AR is doing well so far

May 28, 2001, 11:01 AM
Can I please join?

Profile:

Name: Grath

Magic/Robotics(wichever you choose): Can run right up a wall & can fire off all diffrent kinds of Acid.

Gun: LFG 2,000,000

LFG 2,000,000's ammo: JJ1 Tnt, all the JJ2 ammo & The ultimate weapon (all the weapons combined)

!I!

!Claim!

!Second!

!Page!

Nightshade

JCF Member

Nightshade is doing well so far

Jun 2, 2001, 02:41 PM
I already claimed it! *sticks tongue out at Grath*
Grath AR

JCF Member

Jun 2, 2001, 02:56 PM
I did! you have to say it IN WRITING that you claimed it or it doesnt count.

JCF Member

Kaz has disabled reputation

Jun 2, 2001, 05:31 PM
Hmm, I should continue...
Tobias

JCF Member

Tobias is doing well so far

Jun 6, 2001, 05:15 PM
NOYES YOU SHOULDN'T!!!!!!
Kaz

JCF Member

Jun 6, 2001, 07:58 PM
Oh fine, cheers for short chapters...

-----------

Conversation of DEATH!

-----------

"Sire! We're are detecting three new interference rabbits! They appear to be the back-ups from Starlet!" the tactical office ran in.

"Main screen turn on Let me see the fools," the leader of shadows almost said but quite didn't. A holographic two-dimensional window opened right in front of him (geez I'd love this technology). A tall slim gray rabbit appeared. She was a girl, green eyes and her black hair held back by a copper colored ribbon. "Coppertop…" the leader said. "Next," he commanded and waved his hand, or what appeared to be some kind of hand. The screen flicked black then white and faded to see a blue rabbit, just a plain blue rabbit. Tall and bossy smiled at him, a smile of laughter," Oh dear! A blue rabbit! Great joke, next!"

"Sire… this is no joke, this rabbit has the highest probability of stopping us from our mission!" Midget man contradicted. Tall and quick-tempered laughed at him and once again commanded for the next rabbit.

Meanwhile, the Chrono's Cycle was almost complete. It was blue with 3 Class D jets in the back, very slim leaned back wings with an air-board each in back. The front arched for more stability and structural integrity, the arch still followed through with a digital windshield. The final touch was a leather chair. Tobias, in his form of a normal rabbit that was also conveniently completely blue, messed around with the controls. Kovu looked up noticing the Cycle was slightly humming while he was beneath it, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Kovu yelled and jerked himself out from under there.

"We're being scanned, it's rude to spy," Tobias replied back and pushed one last button. Kovu hit himself on the head when he looked up. The garage of the tavern's doors flew open and Coppertop was standing there.

"Why didn't you tell me we had a garage?" Coppertop looked around. The place was filled with gizmos and gadgets of all sorts, most of them shiny and long pointed.

"Oh unworthy idols! Get me an item 39," Paul was following her commanded as some rabbits ran and rolled out a red carpet as well as an inflatable chair. They all bowed to monotonously chanting: All for Paul, Paul for none. A smaller rabbit got him carrot cola, the requested item 39. It would've been beer but the writer is only a minor. Tobias hit the last switch proving the contraption worked… also proving that spying is very rude indeed.

"Sire, a feedback surge is originating, it will hit back in-" The tactics officer was interrupted as wherever they were in shook with violence. The com. Screen blinked on with a picture of Jazz eating a carrot and imitating, "What are yooouuuuu doing?" The leader shook with fury, not only had his station been hit, it had been hit with an old joke.

"What in the hell is this?!" Lantous (yes, I came up with a name for him…) yelled at his fellow officers.

"Sir I'm locked out of my console," everyone cried out in one way or another. Nobody had ever stood up to Lantous, nonetheless insulted him in front of his whole crew… they were going to pay.

"I have killed millions of worlds… I have kills trillions of life forms… I've wiped out species… AND THESE RABBITS WON'T EVEN GIVE ME A DECENT RESPECT OF WAR?!" he screamed out in fury and opened up a console with a key and password. All the options on the console were marked in crimson, the top read 'Doomsday'.

"Sir! I must advise you NOT to push anything on there!" one of the crowd said. Lantous shot at him with a gun. One of the button's he used was a deep probing nuke to reach the core of a planet and then explode. The other was a nerve gas that would torture the victim in agony and at last kill him by eating him. The next one was the forbidden one… the one that was the most amusing, the one he would pick to watch them suffer and struggle. It was labeled: The Omega Portal. He hit it with rage.

Sometimes the hole would be a black hole, sometimes it would be a simple explosion, and sometimes it would keep playing techno music, but… this time it would make an wrong that could never be righted. Well actually it would be righted because Kaz and the gang would kick- butt in the end… but… it would never be righted.

"Sah! ARE YOU NUTS?!" another crewman yelled out in fear as he was only shot down with a killing phaser. The very presence of a dormant portal was hazardous, the atomic structure was very unstable. PFF! One of the station's conduits blew and the ship shook violently… whatever was out there was attacking them.

"Sir! A chronological flux of 0.083!" Another tactical officer yelled out. There was only one thing that could emit something that large. Naolix. A burning ball of flames screeched out into space attacking the ship with large rocks, acid, and beams of unstable energy. "Shields are down!" The station now lost gravity control and then lost one system after another. This was the end! He had made the fatal mistake and now he was going to pay. No, Naolix only wanted suffering, it was something in it's mind, a tortured mind… it left them with only emergency life support, it left them to die one by one, cell by cell, painfully. The tactics officer coughed with the poisonous fumes and fell over his body being consumed by acid. "He's escaping… a time portal…" he coughed and fell over, at least half of him fell over. Naolix laughed and screeched somehow at the same time. He then opened up a swirl of black… he was going into the past, but for what purpose.

Okay, a bit gruesome.

Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Kovu aka Alec is doing well so far

Jun 7, 2001, 05:26 AM
yayish! Mooooore, Kazoo
-Kosh, Babylon 5

JCF Member

Ducky is doing well so far

Jun 7, 2001, 05:54 AM
Gooo, Kazzy.

Sigh. Nice.

`Ducky

JCF Member

Jun 7, 2001, 07:06 AM
YAY! You continued!!

hehehehe

great chap chap!
Tobias

JCF Member

Jun 25, 2001, 07:28 AM
i forbid ye to die oh topic!

KAZ WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!!!!!

LATER NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Grath AR

JCF Member

Jun 25, 2001, 11:11 AM
My color: a very very dark blue

Continue PlzlP eunitnoC
Kaz

JCF Member

Jun 25, 2001, 11:26 AM
HEY! I'm busy! The story kinda corrupted... ... (does anyone know why it does that?) and I have to write a chapter for Tobias.
Kaz

JCF Member

Jun 25, 2001, 02:21 PM
HEY! Quit throwing those tomatoes at me! Fine! Here's a new chapter!

A long awaited chapter.

-------------------------

It didn't take long for Ax to find out his fur was soaking and cold. He walked on taking the rain as a casual event. He kept walking still soaking wondering where all the others were. At last, what he was searching for; a dry cave. Ax pulled out Govalan, his sword, incase anyone wanted to pick a fight with him and also for the fact that it was a convenient light source. He also gathered some sticks for a decent fire, which failed because everything was very wet. So instead, he used the sword's light to help dry it off, which proved to be unbelievably futile. The air around him kept dropping it's heat and the rain only increased. Starting to sneeze, he resorted to magic, Ax Man pulled out his wand, he knew he could only cast heal with it, and even so a very low heal with it, but he'd try anyway. He tapped the pile of sticks… to prove a waste of energy… he laid his wand on it concentrating really hard. "CRACK!" The sound came out of no where, and not even hopefully from the pile of twigs. Quickly he looked outside careful not to become soaked even more. He noticed his wand somewhat glowing with a blue aura and the sticks dry. "Great, gee… these sticks are so hot I'll need some water…" he sarcastically said. The wand, seeming a bit offending shot out a half-foot flame. The pile of seemingly useless junk burst into flames. "Hmm?" Ax man inspected his wand, making sure it hadn't been tweaked with, whatever it was he was thankful for now.

"I told you!" the green rabbit said to the other one. Both of them seemed green, identical, but nothing representing jazz.

"He is a demon! We must tell the others and set up a plan to kill him off immediately." They both ran off plotting his death.

Meanwhile, in the former Diamondus land…

"Bring me more grapes please!" Ducky commanded. The little people ran off searching for even more grapes. The little blue rabbits ran off considering something. In their native language they spoke.

"Do you think she knows what she's doing?"

"Not a chance, she seems too happy,"

"We had better keep her that way if she's going to win,"

"When do you plan on giving her the mission?"

"Tomorrow morning, that should be when the next attack occurs,"

"Do you truly think she's powerful enough?"

"She must be, Yacha said she had the power of the skies,"

"Then she must be, Yacha never was impressed by magic…"

Ducky kept eating pleasantly, while being fanned. Then it hit her, why were they being so nice if they didn't want to do something horrible to her such as sacrifice her to a volcano? Because I'm cutest thing that ever lived. But even this thought couldn't comfort her fear. "I need to- I must get some fresh air," she said to her servants. They looked at each other still puzzled because they didn't understand all of her language and just fanned faster. She got up instead and they followed her trying to fan her. "Please move, " she demanded sort of, and aimed her stick at a clear spot. "Please get out of here, I want to try something dangerous."

"Yes." The first blue rabbit said and they marched away. Ducky charged up her staff… she wanted to be ready, and ready meant practice. Instead she aimed her stick at a very large fallen log. She charged up her staff. She concentrated and attempted to fire. Nothing. "Sparif doesn't work here?" She asked herself. She started walking back to the colonization. "ZzZzT!" She looked behind herself, a small, somewhat weak bolt, hit the log and split it in half with little flames… but it was very weak. Well, she thought, I still have it.

And on the normal part of the universe, Carrotus was falling apart. Strange lamps were appearing, they cast a dark glow… spikes on the top, protecting the black core inside… thousands of them. Protected by dark shields. That makes over 5,000 the Queen of Carrotus said to herself in despair. They had already launched an all out attack on them, not even one was damaged. "Creeeak," The castle walls went… the emergency radio flickered on. "News of 5 more larger towers has spread! Scientists calculate the next one appearing right at the Royal Castle…" the news report said. A sudden scream of everyone evacuating the castle drowned out the radio. The door opened as Lori stepped in. "Aren't you going?" She asked.

"I can't," Queen Carrotus said, she turned to face Lori as Eva, Jazz, and Spaz came in. "I've been ruling in this castle for about… forever… it's like the captain and the ship. Other than that I'd never be queen again if I were to abandon my home for my fear. I must take care of my children in this land." They nodded their heads in agreement. Then an idea struck them.

"We could stop that last larger tower if we tried…" Jazz commented hopefully.

"The force field generators are still online." Eva commented,

"And with every rabbit in here, I'm sure we could pull it off, a sanctuary almost!" Spaz yelled.

"Then let's try, gather up the rabbits," the queen said.

Every rabbit or person on Carrotus had been welcomed inside the castle and the castle expanded as a sanctuary. The crops were taken in replanted inside internal green houses. Carrotus was undersiege, and only a bit remained as a good. The planet grew with a dark aura, almost non-visible to a person on the moon. Evil began to flood across, however having no affect on the rabbits inside the castle as pure light marble pillars had been placed around it. Protecting it from every evil. Meanwhile inside the castle, things weren't crowded at all and things continued normally. Admeael kept casting light spells to reinforce the pillars of light. Everyone did what they could. They knew doom was approaching, but they tried to ignore it, just like the last meal you get before you're executed. Talk was appreciated though, it was a gloomy site, it was broad daylight, but it looked like night because of the Naolix Towers someone was sure they were called that by looking it up in a new found book. "Carrotus is being changed by time," Some unknown rabbit realized.

Coppertop

Coppertop is doing well so far

Jun 25, 2001, 06:29 PM
Yahoo! Wants MORE!!!!!

JCF Member

Ducky is doing well so far

Jun 26, 2001, 05:37 AM
Yahoo! reads this?

Wow, your story is getting around, Kaz

Carry on..

`Ducks

JCF Member

Jul 9, 2001, 10:04 AM
KAZ WRITE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!(please)
Kaz

JCF Member

Jul 9, 2001, 06:57 PM
Ughh.. just hold on a few days/weeks
roseta

JCF Member

roseta is doing well so far

Jul 9, 2001, 07:47 PM
Can I join?

Weapon: RF MISLE

Types a commbination of upper and lower case text

intrest: Jazz Jackrabbit, computers, making new frinds, saving the world, Killing Deaven Shll

FavroteFood: Turnup Ice Cream

EyE Color: Brown

Red and blue and purple fur

Female

Has a strong hope for Jazz Jackrabbit3 to be 3D and come out

Good At: Making tilesets but does not understand enough about masking and removing those big blue or whaterver you call them, purple blocks from around my lvl, the only empty part left is the tile in the top left cornener. Has had almost 2 years for lonleness and were very horible years..I am in the midle of IT still now.

Wish I had more friends.

Other intrienss: animals, but not house cats

Join JOL! new members wanted!
Calie

JCF Member

Calie is doing well so far

Jul 10, 2001, 07:51 PM
Hey there ol' buddy! Let me know if I can join. Im always online... you know how to reach me!

Ta Ta!
Baby Magic Baby Lotion And Aloe is a rich, pH-balanced dye free formula that is hypo-allergenic and sensitivitly tested. Helps protect with gentle, fast absorbing moistuizers that work like a baby's natural oils. Contains aloe, a natural ingrediantreowned
Coppertop

Coppertop is doing well so far

Jul 11, 2001, 08:14 PM
*cries* No MORE? No! MORE!
Calie

JCF Member

Jul 15, 2001, 07:47 PM
there i edited it now its ur fault ;p

Kaz

JCF Member

Jul 20, 2001, 10:27 PM
Of all the people Calie... I go on a vacation and come back to see you spamming a scroll bar in my story... which will be contiuned mind you! (eventually)
Grath AR

JCF Member

Jul 21, 2001, 12:24 PM
Spammed scrollbar! don't continue until the next page for that
Calie

JCF Member

Jul 21, 2001, 12:44 PM
Well you took to long .. sorry