Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

Apokallyipsis

JCF Member

Ducky is doing well so far

Mar 13, 2002, 07:57 AM
*cries* It's wonderfullllll Kovey!!!
Thanks Kaz ;P
*gives both of you a kiss*

Thanks for the page toooo.

JCF Member

Kaz has disabled reputation

Mar 13, 2002, 11:56 AM
NOO!O IT WAS MAH PAGEE!!

JCF Member

defalcon has disabled reputation

Mar 13, 2002, 11:25 PM
Heheheh, Ducky's page now.

Wonderful! Continue!

JCF Member

Mar 14, 2002, 05:52 AM
Oh quit whining, Kay, you got page seven.

(gleams happily)

JCF Member

Mar 14, 2002, 12:38 PM
I will have my revenge... as soon as Kovu posts another chapter! We're waiting, quite anxiously really, Kovu!

JCF Member

Mar 20, 2002, 05:06 PM
I am truly evil!

Swish~!

JCF Member

Mar 21, 2002, 05:50 PM
LIVE ****IT!

JCF Member

Mar 22, 2002, 03:05 PM
Not thing again!

(strains to keep the thread up)

JCF Member

Kovu aka Alec is doing well so far

Mar 22, 2002, 03:49 PM
The ship moaned and buckled, but eventually accepted the stress as it strained to escape the gravity of the planet.
"We're almost out...increase power to engines!" Seraph commanded to the computer, pushing a sequence of buttons. The shriek of the engines climaxed, then leveled out, as the ship floated in Zero G.
"We did it..."Tymen stated incredulously. There relief was shortlived, however, as two laser bolts rammed into the ships side, jolting it.
"What the?" Seraph turned to the side view port, to see Asari's ship barreling torward them.
"Evasive manuvers!" The three of the pulled on the controls, and the ship swerved out of the way of the Beagle just in time.
"Die!" Asari screamed over the comm. her ship looping back around to make a run at the ancient ship.
"Fire weapons!" Seraph commanded.
"We don't have any weapons!" Juiso replying. In a desperate, last minute attempt to do something, Seraph madly pulled at the controls, but accidentally, flung the vessel headlong at Asari's, leaving seconds until impact...
The A-space field collapsed around the Demon's massive ship. Infront of it sat the delicate blue marble of Carrotous.
"Sir, we've arrived at our destination." A guard informed Teross, which caused him to momentarily refrain from his torturing of a chained up and bloodied Tyio.
"Excellent. Proceed to fire the main-cannon when I give the order."
"Aye, sir!" Teross then turned to a beaten, bloodied, near-dead Tyio, strung up by his arms.
"Everything will be taken from you," Teross said to the barely concious demon, "as it was taken from me, first your friends..."Teross looked to the chained up Ducky and Blacksheep, "then your world. And then...killing you would be far to simple for you, death, and then a blissful afterlife. No, then, I will rob from you your very history, and your very existance." Tyio stared at Teross for a moment, then passed out.
-Kosh, Babylon 5
defalcon

JCF Member

Mar 22, 2002, 04:54 PM
Woo! First reply to the new chapter! Woo! Nice!

And Kovu, do you still use ICQ? Or do you have MSN?
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Mar 23, 2002, 04:39 AM
Yea, I still use ICQ, though people are hardly ever on *glares at a bunch of people*
-Kosh, Babylon 5
defalcon

JCF Member

Mar 23, 2002, 06:04 AM
Hey, I'm on alot.
Kaz

JCF Member

Mar 23, 2002, 07:44 AM
Me too, (wondering if Kovu's gonna kill of Tyio)... ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!!!NOOO!!

JCF Member

Mar 23, 2002, 07:44 AM
*cries* KOVEY I try to be on :(

Ee. Thank you for updating ;-) Kaz, he can't kill off Tyio, he's already done so about nine times and each time I had hysterics.

`Ducky
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Mar 24, 2002, 03:52 PM
actually, I was talking about completely diffrent people *gives hankie*
yea, Tyio is like that energizer bunny. He just keeps going, and going and going...
-Kosh, Babylon 5

JCF Member

Mar 25, 2002, 06:41 AM
I love Tyio. *hugs*
Kaz

JCF Member

Mar 25, 2002, 03:47 PM
*sigh* at least she isn't like that one girl in school who thinks Link (not the one here) is sexy.

JCF Member

Mar 25, 2002, 10:40 PM
Heheheh.

Did you realise if the Energiser Bunny were real, he'd be playing the drums completely wrong???
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Mar 31, 2002, 07:31 AM
Asari's ship lay in ruin, torn apart by the ancient vessel. It seemed like a slow, surreal sort of madness as Asari boarded there vessel, firing madly in a last desperate bid for revenge.
Someone was going to die, be it Tymen, or Asari, or Seraph or Juiso.
"Come to me, so you may die!" Asari screamed, bludgeoning the door to the bridge with her sword and firing erratic puncture wounds into the ship with the blaster in the other hand. Seraph, on the otherside, took up a sword.
"I will face her..." She said, realizing that may be her epitath. Tymen's brow furrowed, and Seraph was nearly to the door when he shouted,
"Stop! I will go, I must face her..." He said solemly, taking up his staff and his sword. Seraph, floating infront of him(for the artificial gravity had been disabled) blocking his path.
"It's too dangerous, you're not skilled enough." Tymen then looked at her with cold, reflecting eyes that bore with the cold steelyness of a knife into her eyes.
"I must finish this." Seraph knodded with downcast eyes, and stepped aside. With renewed determination and vigor, Tymen took his mighty staff and cast it at the door, it yeilding under the pressure. Suddenly, there stood the two of them, Asari and Tymen. This would be the final conflict. The innocence they both bore when they first met had been completely washed away. All left...was conflict.
"AAA!" Tymen screamed as he charged torward Asari in the Zero G. Asari returned the gesture, and soon there swords clanged and crashed, the noise of it filling the ship. They seemed equal
and the conflict lasted for an undocumented amout of time. Until, unexpectedly, Tymen threw a kick, hurtling Asari back. Taking the advantage, Tymen pinned Asari aginst a wall, which was something of a feat in no gravity. He hoisted his sword high above her, ready to deliver the final blow.
"And so the story is complete, first trust, then betrayal, bloody revenge, and finally the end." Asari said, then laughed sadistically, "Kill me!" Tymen then said, between heaving breaths of exhaustion. "Why do you keep your lies? You are the betrayer."
As soon as this was said, Asari had an epihany
The whole thing of the betrayal that night had seemed unnatural, and completely out of place. And no one would lie as the died, atleast, not honorably.
So what if...
-Kosh, Babylon 5
defalcon

JCF Member

Mar 31, 2002, 07:41 AM
WOOOO! MOOOOOOOOORE!

JCF Member

Mar 31, 2002, 12:51 PM
*strangles Kovey with joy*

LUFFFFLEEEEEEY!!!

JCF Member

Mar 31, 2002, 01:58 PM
GO KOVU!!!

JCF Member

Apr 13, 2002, 06:17 AM
Hey all, sorry about the longish time since the last update, and about not being online for ages. Life, you know, and whatnot.
Once summer comes along, I promise I'll be online more.
But anyway...

The intense throbbing of the plasma conduits, feeding the hungry
engine of Teross's vessel played madness on the strung up Ducky and BlackSheep as they hung between them.
"You'll kill them!" Tyio cried, being seperated by a layer of transulcent aluminum above them. He then furiously beat on the
layer, but it would not yield to his lesser physical prescence.
"So I shall." Teross smiled with an evil smirk, standing beside the
crouching Tyio in a regal red cape with a superior air.
"You -------!" Tyio lept up and attempted to throttle Teross, the smacking him with all his remaining vigor, after having been tortured by Teross' lackeys for a few hours. Teross stood and took it, as the much weaker than he Tyio eventually petered out.
Then, with a mighty blow he smacked Tyio into the wall.
"My revenge comes into play." As he said this, two of his soldiers
trodded into that area between the plasma conduits, with long, serated blades.
"You'll never get us to reveal th--the location of Symballen..."
The two of them said weakly. The Knn responded,
"That will not be nescessary for you to suffer..."

"Tymen! Wait!" Asari cried, just as Tymen was about to plunge the blade into her.
"No amount of begging will save you!"
"Please! Listen! I was mistaken! We both were."
"Lies..."
"Understand me! We were tricked by the Knn, by Teross, so that there would be dissention among us, taking care of us and allowing him to search out the remaining parts of Symballen's Archon. Oh, such foresight had he." Tymen cautiously reholstered his blade, and took a step back.
"What do you mean? And who is Teross?"
"We trusted...loved, each other so much at that time, why would there be any cause for you to kill me in the middle of a battle. It had seemed illogical to me. And it must of seemed so when it happened to you. Oh, and Teross is the being you know as the Demon, and an extra-dimensional traveller with evil purposes."
"....This yet may be a trick..."
"What a fool I've been. Endless years of planning revenge. So wasted, So painfully obvious, back at the castle." She removed the shroud from her lower face, which she had used to hide her face...and the hideous scar that bore testament to that night.
As she removed it, and displayed the scar, exactly where Tymen saw a slash on her face, even though he had no weapon when Asari attacked, made it all clear. In like, he lowered, the neck of his tunic, revealing a gashlike scar running across his chest, where Asari saw blood, but had not slashed him. Waves of realization flowed, and the truth was at last revealed.
"Tymen..."
"Dehmali..." They ran to one another embracing, years of hatred washing away in the light of truth. Asari smiled.
"I liked that name better anyway...listen, I have what you need?"
"What I need?"
"The last piece to the map, it will show the way to Symballen's Archon..."
---------------------------
-Kosh, Babylon 5
defalcon

JCF Member

Apr 13, 2002, 10:41 PM
WOO! GO KOVU! Moooore I say!
Kaz

JCF Member

Apr 14, 2002, 06:39 PM
Arg, you're not allowed to leave a cliffhanger like that!!

JCF Member

Apr 15, 2002, 12:16 PM
mwaha, I can leave any cliffhangers I wish, cause I am...
THE AUTHOR, mwaha
-Kosh, Babylon 5

JCF Member

Apr 16, 2002, 11:07 AM
*cries*
defalcon

JCF Member

Apr 16, 2002, 10:24 PM
*Climbs up cliff*
Baaaaad cliffhanger.
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

May 5, 2002, 04:08 AM
"From what we've seen, Lord Teross, the other planets that contained the shard have been in a circle surrounding planet
Carrotous at a distance of roughly 54 to 60 lightyears, and spacing between them of 31 to 43 lightyears, and have all been on a level plane."
"You're telling me things I already know." Teross snarled evilly, as a nervous Knn Ensign pointed to points on a holographic cartography screen.
"W-well, with this information, we can infer the final planet, the one containing the Archon, i-is somewhere in sector 3AG9..." That sector of the screen, an area due north, from there perspective, of Carrotous, expanded to fill the entire view.
"Are there any life sustaining planets in that sector?"
"T-three, Cartolis I, Cancer Prime, and Ekarda." The images of the three planets expanded to fill the screen aswell.
"Which planet is most like the others?"
"Cancer Prime is the most like them, with a temprate climate, 70% ocean, and primitive plant and animal life." Teross recalled the hours he had just spent torturing Ducky and BlackSheep, with no word from Tyio. Time was running short.
"Set course for the Cancer system, maxiumum speed, but keep an eye of the Beagle, she may lead us where we need to go."

The four of them, Juiso, Seraph, Tymen, and Asari, all huddled around a table in one of the ship's chambers. Seraph, had elected to do this, only with a blaster facing Asari's head.
"Show me what you have of the map." Asari said. Tymen retrievied the completed, circular stone map. Asari grinned.
"Here is the key." She retrieved another, circular tablet, but this one glowed with energy, and had no top markings. Then, she jammed her tablet into the underside of there's, and they fused together, just as all the other pieces had. For a few moments, nothing happened. But then, with a crackle of energy, a green energy grid eminated, and a single, rotating energy point, directly above Carrotous.
"There," she pointed to the point, "Is the Archon." Juiso nodded, counting up the grid in relation to the other planets and figuring out the location of this new planet. Then he bolted to the control panel.
"Course set, planet: Ortegas IV." Seraph's eyes furrowed.
"Maximum speed..."
-Kosh, Babylon 5

JCF Member

May 5, 2002, 03:04 PM
*hugs Kovu very hard*

I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!!!!

*grin grin*
defalcon

JCF Member

May 5, 2002, 07:40 PM
Mooore! I'm addicted! Must...find out...about...mystery planet!
Kaz

JCF Member

May 6, 2002, 03:13 PM
I KNEW IT!!!

JCF Member

May 19, 2002, 03:27 PM
"Three minutes ETA to the Ortegas system." The computer chimed in.
"Deactivate ETA informant, computer." Asari commanded, as she filed through the computer.
"Onied...Orion...Ortegas, there we are."
"Well?" Seraph asked over the comm. link.
"Ortegas is a system with five planets, two of which are gaseous and three of which are little more than large moons, Ortegas IV is the only habitable one."
"And...?"
"It's 90% ocean, with large ice caps and some dispersed achipelagos, mostly volcanic."
"Lifeforms?"
"Some primitive plant and animal life, the advancement to Chordate animals occured only two million years ago. However, there are indications of an extict civilization and advanced lifeforms, possibly eradicated in a worldwide catastrophy. The planet is relativley dormat sismically. A rather unspectacular planet, really."
"Where might the Archon be on the planet?" She asked, at the
same time as the veil of hyperspace melted away, revealing the Ortegas system.
"Well, the largest island group is one right on the equator, and the largest island is one at it's center. It was here that evidence of past civilization was found."
"What's the exact coordinates?" Immediatley after Seraph asked, an indicator started beeping on the cockpit of the Beagle.
"Just a minute, I've got a magnetic disruption somewhere." Asari got up out of her seat and moved into the back of the ship, where the disruption was eminating, near the 23rd plasma junction. She arrived shortly, but once she did she noticed a small red light and a faint beeping noise.
"What the? She snatched the light and examined the light, revealing it to me,
"Tracking device! Seraph! We're being followed!" No sooner had this been said and Asari returned to her cockpit, than a portal opened in the system, with the Knn's massive warship flying straight torward them, blasters blazing...
-Kosh, Babylon 5
Kaz

JCF Member

May 19, 2002, 05:52 PM
NO!!!

JCF Member

Teej is doing well so far

May 20, 2002, 07:39 AM
YES!!
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

May 20, 2002, 12:14 PM
Zuh?
No?
Yes?
What're you talking about?
-Kosh, Babylon 5
Kaz

JCF Member

May 20, 2002, 04:51 PM
HOW COULD SHE BE TRACKED AND NOT KNOW IT?!

JCF Member

May 20, 2002, 05:15 PM
The Beagle was a gift from Teross remember? So, he implanted it in the ship and when it was damaged by Seraph & Co's ship it was brought to the surface.
-Kosh, Babylon 5
defalcon

JCF Member

May 20, 2002, 10:21 PM
W00tness! I love this story.
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Jun 3, 2002, 04:09 AM
Well, now that the time is nigh, and I have an awful lot of it, it is time for my illustrious and rather cheesy return to the Jazz world. And I shall do so with this...

The Beagle buckled and moaned after the first wave of blaster pulses, still being barely held together after the previous battle.
"Blast, we're depressurizing..." Asari scrambled for an enviro-suit as precious oxygen seeped from her ship.
"Bring us about!" Seraph commanded, just after a minor explosion on one of the panels on the bridge.
"The ship is in range of our main cannons." Juiso informed, trying to keep his section of the ship together.
"Fire!" Red hot beams of plasma poured from the ship, with an explosive TNNNNN sound, and sliced into the outer hull of Teross's ship.
Aboard the Beagle, Asari hastily screwed on the helmet of her envirosuit while a pair of robotic arms attached a maneuvering jet pack to the back of it. Fully situated, she grabbed her sword and sheathed it and took hold of her blaster, then firing repeatedly into the computer core to erase anything Teross might find useful.
Taking a deep breath, she pressed the burn button on her jetpack and maneuvered out of one of the still sizzling gashes in her ship. Her eyes widened as she saw the burning maze of blaster and laser fire that was being exchanged between the two ships.
"...so...I must walk through the fires of **** if I wish to be redemmed..." she said under her breath, and then navigated into the deadly maze, heading for Teross's ship.
-Kosh, Babylon 5