Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

Apokallyipsis

Kaz

JCF Member

Kaz has disabled reputation

Jun 3, 2002, 04:08 PM
THE NINTH PAGE!!! IT'S MINE!!! MINE I TELL YA!!!!!!!

I win.

JCF Member

Jun 3, 2002, 04:10 PM
I hate these cliff-hangers, they keep us coming back for more...

JCF Member

defalcon has disabled reputation

Jun 3, 2002, 10:04 PM
Great googaly moogaly! Brilliant!
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Kovu aka Alec is doing well so far

Jun 4, 2002, 03:56 AM
Yahar *wallows in praise*

Tyio was beaten and bloodied, his eyes swollen to the point that he could barely see, his flesh lined by the trenches of gashes, blood falling in rivulets from his mouth. Teross had had his way with him, but discovered that physical pain had no meaning for the dauntless hero. He was going to try for the only kind of pain he had left. Teross walked up to Tyio, as he was chained to a wall in the former's chambers, in all his foul glory.
"As you can see my demonic friend, your friends out in space have no hope of survival."
"W-what?" Tyio managed.
"Look..." Teross smiled sadistically, pushing a button which rotated the wall on which Tyio was chained. With was little sight he had, Tyio saw a bizarre Y shaped ship firing back at them, and what appeared to be Asari's ship lying in ruin. Could the others have secured this vessel and defeated Asari? It didn't seem to matter now, as Teross's ship was riping apart the other ones.
There was also a small, blue light inbetween the crossfire, like something from a jetpack...what was that?
"What do you want Teross?"
"Revenge...it's not simply enough to destroy your planet and kill you. Death has always been a blissful release from the mortal coil. No, no, I will do far worse than kill you, I will...hurt you."
Tyio spat in his face in defiance. After whiping it away, Teross said,
"So you still have vigor left, hmm? That is good." Tyio's wall turned again, and out of the floor two chairs rose, straped to which were the now tourtured forms of Ducky and BlackSheep.
Teross confidantly raised his sword for the final blow on the two, watching as Tyio's face twisted in fear, and anger, and hate, and suffering.
"Ahahahahaha!!" As Teross laughed there was nothing but the purity of evil in him from which he was forged.
"---- YOU!" Tyio, with a strength he didn't have, ripped the metal chains from the wall and lept torward Teross, shoving him through the glass window behind Ducky and Blacksheep, it shattering and the two of them, locked in a death grip, falling the endless distance to the heart of Teross's mostrous ship.
-Kosh, Babylon 5
Kaz

JCF Member

Jun 4, 2002, 05:01 AM
Bloody... climax... end of story? O.o

JCF Member

Jun 4, 2002, 07:11 AM
Oh yes, it is quite bloody, sorry about that, needed to get the point across and all that.
Climax? Ofcourse not! They're not even on the planet yet.
-Kosh, Babylon 5
Kaz

JCF Member

Jun 4, 2002, 12:07 PM
Nooo, blood good =P

JCF Member

Jun 4, 2002, 12:23 PM
Oh, well in that case
*picks up big bucket full of blood and other gory plot devices and pours them all over Kaz*
Spiffin, indeed.
-Kosh, Babylon 5
defalcon

JCF Member

Jun 4, 2002, 09:48 PM
Yay Kov! He's writing more!
Spiffin stroy, but what happens next?
Kaz

JCF Member

Jun 5, 2002, 07:40 PM
(No comment)

(Was this post really necessary)

(Wait... I think I gave it some purpose...)

JCF Member

Jun 7, 2002, 07:26 PM
"Remember me?!" Asari cried, as she blasted oncomming Knn guards, dismembering the ones that got too close with her sword,
as she worked he way torward the bridge of the nightmarish vessel.

"Status?" Seraph cried, as another terminal exploded on the bridge, and the light's flickered.
"Severe damage to the hull, field gridlocks are maintaining air pressure...for now. Weapons are down, Hyperspace core is disabled, and engines are at 50%." Seraph smiled. She knew what was nescessary.
"Let's give them a run for they're money, Tymen, ramming speed, head for the Knn ship! Juiso, some music!" The engines groaned, and Juiso gave an affirmative nod as he popped in a data crystal, music began to blare over the comm. system.
"Take 'em out!"

With aloud thump, Tyio and Teross, trapped in a deathlock, landed on a bridge just above the reactor core, in the mist of the crossfire being caused by the mad assault of Asari.
"You're brave, but you're a fool, you can't win!" Teross exclaimed, smacking the weakened Tyio further down the bridge, as sparks flew around them.
"You're right, I can't." Tyio said, standing up to face the tyrant.
"So, you see the truth."
"But you're not going to destroy Carrotous, and you're not going to bring chaos back to the galaxy, you're reign of terror ends now."
"But you can't win, soon all your friends will be dead, as will you." Teross sneered.
"Right back at ya', my demonic friend." Tyio laughed, and pointed out a window. Teross' eyes opened wide. The great ship was nano seconds from ramming into the Knn monstrosity, with enough force to obliterate both ships.
"Nooooooooooooo!"
-------------------------------------
Stay tuned for the Epilouge-Dream of the Blue Turtles
-Kosh, Babylon 5
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Jun 7, 2002, 07:43 PM
Woogety boogety. Uber freaky, is it not? *tear*
What will happen? Will they live? Will they die?
Only time, and my future post of the Epilouge, will tell

P.S. Kaz, clean out your frickin' PM box, I've been trying to send you something for days
-Kosh, Babylon 5
Kaz

JCF Member

Jun 7, 2002, 09:40 PM
GAH!!! KOVU!!! WHAT THE **** ?!?!

My pm box is almost empty, and it told me yours was full =\...

On other words... YOU CANNOT KEEP US WAITING! I DEMAND YOU TELL US WHAT HAPPENS AND NOT LEAVE US HANGING!!!

JCF Member

Jun 8, 2002, 09:38 AM
Epilouge-Dream of the Blue Turtles

Gah, sorre, it worked now.
Okay...here it is...the end...

Epilouge-Dream of the Blue Turtles

Vaccum sucked cold and hard, extending it's malevolent grasp to the innards of the ship. If the emergency solidifying vaccum orbs had'nt sealed the holes in the Knn ship, where the other ship had plowed right through it and now rested inside, both extremely torn, many who were inside would have been sucked out. It was a wonder that the fusion reactors of both ships didn't go critical.

After recovering from the maddening dash of the vaccum, and despratley clinging to the bars on either side of the bridge, and now that the vaccum had subsided and all that was left was sweet, gravityless emptyness, Tyio looked to where Teross was, in the dim light. He came to a section in which a huge metal bar had pierced the bridge, and also pierced by it, was a cold, dead, unmoving Teross, face twisted in terror and rage. Black blood dribbled out and flew all across the ship, liberated by the non-gravity. Tyio then looked down into the fusion reactor. He saw half consumed Knn lying in the throbbing intensity of the core. It was apparently, for a Knn, better to commit suicide than to be killed and lose.

"Tyio." Tyio heard someone say, and whisked around to see Asari approaching him.
"Stay back!" Tyio grabbed a floating bit of pointed debris and aimed it at Asari.
"No, no. I am not your enemy anymore."
"Why should I believe you?" Asari held up the complete map, with hers and Tymen's pieces forming the holographic image.
"If I had taken it from them, they would be dead and in the past now." Tyio pondered over this, and gave a nod. Suddenly, memory came to Tyio,
"Ducky, BlackSheep!" Tyio, with a mighty kick, lept from the bridge and up toward Teross' chambers, hoping the enertia would be enough. Asari followed suit. Tyio eventually came to the giant pane of broken glass, with tiny airborn shards drifting around.
"Tyio?" Ducky asked, sensing a prescence, the both of them still tied to their chairs.
"It's me." Tyio flew in, and was just about to untie them when Asari blasted their shackles, freeing them much more quickly.
"Tyyio!" They both cried in unison, giving him a large hug, but then quickly remembering their numerous injuries and pulled back.
"What happened?" BlackSheep asked.
"Apparently, Seraph, Tymen and Juiso found a ship, a really big ship, and had also found the planet with Symballen's Archon. But Teross found them and...they rammed into Teross' ship, killing him and all of his soldiers.
"Seraph, Tymen, Juiso, we've got to go find them!" Ducky suggested, and the three of them turned around, only to see Asari floating their.
"You!" Ducky was about to attack her, but Tyio said.
"Guys, relax, she's helping us, and none of us could stand up to a fight now."

Just as the four of them floated down, they heard a call,
"Hello! Aren't you all a sight for sore eyes!" Seraph called out, standing on the outerhull of her destroyed ship.
"Seraph!" Tyio, Ducky, and Black said in unison, Asari giving an afirmative nod as the lot of them floated down, and a reuinion took place.
"Tymen, you crazy fool, you could've gotten us all killed." Asari said smiling as she floated in to embrace Tymen.
"Well, what was I supposed to do, we had no HyperSpace drive and the weapons were down."
"Well, at the very least, it worked." After they were all reacquaited after a very long time apart, Tymen posed the question.
"What are we going to do now?"
"Well, without being under the influence of Teross, it is likely that the Knn will revert to their old ways, and return to being peaceful. The war is over."
"But it would be better if the war had never took place, yes?" Asari said.
"We need to go to the planet below."
"In what?" Tyio asked, but then, all eyes turned to a large, yellow sign right above a large hatch. 'Captian's Yacht.'

"Well, everything seems to be in working order, no weapons, but that's to be expected, and a pretty fast normal space and HyperSpace drive." Seraph commented, after checking all the systems.
"It's ugly, it appears to be no more than a brick with engines on the sides." Asari commented, as they sealed the hatch, everyone took their respective places on the cockpit, and took off torward the planet below.

As they entered the planets atmosphere, they were dazzled by the planets beauty. It was a crisp, clear blue sky, with not a cloud in it, the sun, brilliant organge, shining through. The water beneath was crystal clear and blue, reflecting the radiancy of the sun.
"Remember the plan, we head to the largest island group where the ruins are." Tymen reminded Seraph, who was piloting.
"I remember." They finally came to the largest island, which was very small, one could see the ocean either side, water surrounding. At it's center was a very small, stone temple, not more than two stories tall and very modest, no monuments of gold or paintings adorning it. Just a simple, stone pyramid.
"Putting down." They opened the door, clear sunlight streaming into the lifeless mechanical vessel, and filed out. Tymen was last, a blue cape he borrowed from the stores to the yacht billowing, until he saw something odd. A staff stood, leaning aginst the bulkhead, that was not their before. He reached his hand out to touch it, and as he got closer, he began to hear whispers in his minds, they intensified as he got closer, until they finally subsided when he grabbed it.
"Tymen, come on!"
"Comming!" Tymen ran on, with staff in hand.
The seven of them walked into the simple stone pyramid, up it's short staircase. They came to the center of the pyramid, where the Archon stood be. Their stood a pedistal, and atop it.
Nothing.
"What?"
"It's gone." Seraph smacked a nearby stone fixture.
"Darnit! Teross got to it first!"
"I don't think so, if he had, our history would already be erased, he's not one to fool around with time." Tyio commented. Suddenly, a sound was heard, it was low and deep, and came from somewhere outside.
"What is that?" Juiso asked. All seven of them ran outside, the sound seemed to come from the sea. It was music, low, and sad and terrible, and mournful, to the backdrop of the bubbling waves.
"Oh my God..." Ducky exclaimed. Out of the sea, massive, blue shells appeard, followed by ancient, reptillian heads. They made the noise.
"The dream..." Tyio and Tymen said in unison. Thousands of them, blue turtles. In no time, thousands of the blue turtles stood upond the shore, looking at the wayward heros.
"You have come." The one nearest to them said, after the singing stopped. Seraph, being the somewhat leader of the group, stepped forward and said,
"Yes, we have." She said, holding the map in her hand. Then, she remembered.
"Anmad namelad Teradoss aresux Apokallyipsis." The ancient turtle blinked.
"You speak the language of angels. Yet you are of a child race."
"It's a message, from a turtle named Genyisix on a distant water planet."
"Do you also speak the language of demons?" Tyio stepped forward, saying,
"Duresh, nekmar antliados, anken." He then kneeled infront of the turtle, speaking a sign of greeting taken from the ancient texts left by the forebearers of the Akaelian people, who had branded them as children of Darkness.
"Such a young race, you are entangled in a conflict that has gone before this realm was even a blink in the creator's eye."
"What did the message mean?" Seraph asked.
"In terms your...limited perception, can understand, it stated that the Demon Teross, a notorious demon who rebelled from the dark Place billions of billions of years ago, has come to bring the Apocalypse to this dimension, and in doing so reclaim ****. It is a warning, from the other, most ancient race, the angels, the race from which all life in this universe was sired. They gave birth to the diffrent races which worlds you have visited in your journey, each having part of a map to this place."
"What is the meaning of this place, if not to contain the device to travel through time?" Asari asked.
"This was once the site of a titanic battle between the light and the darkness, involving the most ancient of ancients. We are here to give you a warning, left by the most ancient race, the angels."
"What is it?"
"That for billions of years, the light has attempted to shield this infantile realm from the war aginst the darkness. But now the influence of evil is too great. Your universe will become another battlefield in the war without end."
"What must me do?"
"You must fight the darkness, you must put aside your diffrences and unite aginst **** and those who rebelled from it, Teross, was not alone. In a few short days, the fabric of this universe will be torn, and rejoined with the universe created before Teross was erased. And then, the darkness will come, as will the light. Prehaps the warriors of this universe will be able to tip the scales of the conflict." Then the turtles turned back torward the sea. The sun was now setting.
"And so, now our burden is complete, but your is only beggining. Fate will not be kind..." Then, the turtles returned to the sea, never to be seen again. Tymen was the first to speak,
"We are now older, and wiser than we were before, and we must use that knowledge to stop the oncomming darkness." They all nodded.
"We must return to Carrotous." With that, they all returned to the ship. Their adventure had not ended.
It had only just begun.

The end?
-Kosh, Babylon 5
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Jun 8, 2002, 09:42 AM
At last, it is finished.
-Kosh, Babylon 5
Kaz

JCF Member

Jun 8, 2002, 11:06 AM
But... it's only the beginning... what about all the dead people?! WHAT ABOUT ME?!?! What about the archon?!

Continue Plz....

JCF Member

Jun 8, 2002, 01:38 PM
1. People die all the time, what're they supposed to do about it?
2. You're still in the computer of the ship, atleast for now. With the ultra-old races comming about, you'll get put in a body again, I'm sure.
3. The archon was a ploy, a myth created by the forces of goodness to draw Teross to the planet, aswell as the heros.
4. It may be continued at some point. Prehaps in an episodic form, that would be spiffy. Oh, and if any of you want to continue it, by all means, go ahead, just run it by me first.

Anyway, how could I continue it? This paticular story it's finished, it's not just some quick fix to get out of writing it, this is exactly how I intended to end it since I began a year ago.
-Kosh, Babylon 5
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Jun 8, 2002, 03:12 PM
Anyway, I just finished compiling the story into a single, authoritative version. If anyone wants a copy, just PM me or say so.
-Kosh, Babylon 5

Last edited by Kovu aka Alec; Jun 8, 2002 at 06:17 PM.
defalcon

JCF Member

Jun 8, 2002, 09:30 PM
WANT A COPY! GIMMIE A COPY!

Absolutely aweseome story! You'd better write a Surreal 6!!!
Kaz

JCF Member

Jun 8, 2002, 11:09 PM
Actually, with an end like this, he might call it something else and write in packs of 5... but that's just my thought...

I don't think anybody else should continue it besides you, unless they write a little tid-bit of it.

JCF Member

Jun 9, 2002, 04:58 AM
I think other people should, I mean, not some newbie who would say something like, "Uhm...all the bad people went away and everyone had a latte, the end!" But I mean, the end is designed to be open ended, so that I or who ever can continue it however the want(within reason). And ofcourse, people could write spin-offs or sidestorys, or other things that didn't deal with the main plot.
Packs of five? With an ending like this? Are you making a refrence to....no, nevermind, what do you mean by packs of five?
-Kosh, Babylon 5
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Jun 9, 2002, 05:00 AM
Anyway, to Def-
Okay, I'll need your e-mail.
If I do write a sequel, I wouldn't use the Sureal name, one because it's already got five stories to it's name, and two, I spelled it incorrectly for well over two years, which is REALLY embarrasing.
-Kosh, Babylon 5
Kaz

JCF Member

Jun 9, 2002, 10:46 AM
Sureal has five stories to it, the next title could have five stories to it, and possibly the next title (after you've misspelled the 2nd one =7) could have 5 stories to it... although that's a lot of writing ...

JCF Member

Jun 9, 2002, 01:20 PM
that's fiveteen stories!
-Kosh, Babylon 5
Kaz

JCF Member

Jun 9, 2002, 06:45 PM
(Pulls out rubix cube to do while he waits for the other 10 ^ v ^)