Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

warning for BR> thebrothers clan

JCF Member

shaney is an asset to this forumshaney is an asset to this forum

Feb 12, 2003, 05:13 AM
warning for BR> thebrothers clan

Me vasser TnT and Spy the leaders of TnT have a warning do not ever agree a clanwar with BR> me and spy heard from 3 other clans that when they challenged br> for clanwar on the spoken date that BR> never showed up Today it happend to us i will ask is this normal or not in 4 clanwars to just not show up i wont know it but if this ever happens again i will personaly ask is this a good tyhig or need BR> to be blocked

im still alive yeah

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Feb 12, 2003, 05:29 AM
DRAMA.

Okay, that's lame. But I doubt if it's important enough to post a thread about it :P

Besides, you can't "block" clans.

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Feb 12, 2003, 05:36 AM
I can't understand a word this guy is saying.

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.

JCF Member

Tik is doing well so far

Feb 12, 2003, 05:58 AM
Re: warning for BR> thebrothers clan

Quote:
Originally posted by shaney
Me vasser TnT and Spy the leaders of TnT have a warning do not ever agree a clanwar with BR> me and spy heard from 3 other clans that when they challenged br> for clanwar on the spoken date that BR> never showed up Today it happend to us i will ask is this normal or not in 4 clanwars to just not show up i wont know it but if this ever happens again i will personaly ask is this a good tyhig or need BR> to be blocked
Let me introduce you to a friend of mine: .

Please, get to know each other
&lt;table width=&quot;100%&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td valign=&quot;top&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.jj2.info&quot; title=&quot;waaaait&quot; style=&quot;font-size: 14pt;font-family: Verdana;text-decoration: none;&quot;&gt;penny on the train track&lt;/a&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;/junk/tick/tickbot.html&quot;&gt;readme&lt;/a&gt; - &lt;a href=&quot;/junk/tick/quote.html&quot;&gt;quotes&lt;/a&gt; - &lt;a href=&quot;/junk/tick/rsg.html&quot;&gt;formats&lt;/a&gt; - are you brained? *\o/*&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td width=&quot;1%&quot; align=&quot;right&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;

JCF Member

BlazinDragon is doing well so far

Feb 12, 2003, 01:56 PM
so, err Mr. Block... wats ur name?

Not talkative? Oh well

Want a game of chess? Ok!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- 5 mins later

HAHA!11!11 i won!!! loser!

I give up *gets hammer and smashes block into line*

still not talkative?

I give up.

*gets steam roller and rolls over line-turns into a dot*

still? gah! i give up totally.

*squish*
#1= 100%
#2= 100%
#3= 100%
#4= 100%
#5= 25%

~BlazinDragon
~Dragoon
~Firebolt
~Iced Killer
~KILLERRABBIT
$tilettø

JCF member

$tilettø has disabled reputation

Feb 18, 2003, 03:06 AM
lolz they might have a good reason for not showing up anyway do you realy think anyone is going to listen to this??

Come on
VelKa

JCF Member

VelKa is doing well so far

Feb 18, 2003, 07:02 AM
Shaney, what were you saying?

Het spijt me! Nee, ik spreekt neen verwarrend, je? Ik ben Amerikaan, niet Nederlander. Hoeveel forel wil je hebben, jij pakje? Ja, de kaasschaaf is zwart, waarom.

JCF Member

Tik is doing well so far

Feb 18, 2003, 09:27 AM
Re: Shaney, what were you saying?

Quote:
Originally posted by Agent Megumi
Het spijt me! Nee, ik spreekt neen verwarrend, je? Ik ben Amerikaan, niet Nederlander. Hoeveel forel wil je hebben, jij pakje? Ja, de kaasschaaf is zwart, waarom.
Dutch =

JCF Éminence Grise

Fawriel is doing well so far

Feb 18, 2003, 09:31 AM
Re: Re: warning for BR> thebrothers clan

Quote:
Originally posted by Spaztic
Let me introduce you to a friend of mine: .

Please, get to know each other
Pwned!

JCF Member

Tik is doing well so far

Feb 19, 2003, 05:11 AM
How ironic that I didn't use a period after I said "Please, get to know each other".

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Feb 19, 2003, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Spaztic
How ironic that I didn't use a period after I said "Please, get to know each other".
You can kiss your soul goodbye now.

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.