Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

A little cheering up story for you

Spaz Boy

JCF Member

Spaz Boy is doing well so far

Nov 24, 2001, 03:16 PM
Talking A little cheering up story for you

If you are upset then here is a pretty corny, but funny story from last night:

Salamander and I were bored. (He used to be Sr Jp Cb At...)
So, we were playing in CLM land, when all of a sudden, we had Salamander DL and Sr Jp Cb At. (Guess who I was ) So anyway, we kept talking to 'me' and I would disagree with myself. Salamander was in on it though...it lasted for awhile, until we had some nice text lag so nobody could see anything.

Then, it was updraft (after the large dispute of me disagreeing with me...) and Salamander and I were plotting on ICQ. He became me, and I became him. We started exchanging tips on ICQ, and nobody actually noticed that we weren't really each other. They thought we were one. Then, Sal wanted his name back. We got kicked out of Violet's server due to circumstances that were beyond our control, then we went to Roseta's server. We were both Salamander DL, however, I was the 1 and he was the 2. At first, after disputing, Roseta kicked Sal thinking I was the real one. Then Radium started pulling these random questions to test us out of a hat, and I actually got quite a few. Of course it was hard to tell the difference since we both were captailizing, punctuating, and using =P. Finally, we decided that Sal would give me the answers on ICQ, so I would win, and they would kick him, then I'd announce that I was the clone. Well, Radium thought that I was the clone even though Salamander was giving me correct answers...
I was about to be kicked, when we continued with even more questions. But then Roseta had to go, and we went back to Violet's server where I got kicked thinking I was a lag clone.
Then, I came back and we told our little story about them not noticing us imitating each other. As Salamander said earlier "I couldn't even tell myself. =P" And as he said on ICQ last night "You know more about me than I do. *sniff*".

Cheers for my little story.
I would say one more thing....but that could be a personal attack. =P

~SB

" don't question something made in Japan.. Cuz that will just lead to more questions.. just understand that it's a bag of hell and move on" -VeggieMan[GpW]

LONG LIVE TEH SNUFUSS!

The AntiMcDonalds forums have turned into the JCF. Now includes the "spontaneous corrupt" feature.

(That was a fanchy smanchy way of saying that the forums are broked. AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT TOO.)
Old Nov 24, 2001, 03:19 PM
VelKa
This message has been deleted by VelKa.
Spaz Boy

JCF Member

Nov 24, 2001, 03:21 PM
Well it *is* a story.

" don't question something made in Japan.. Cuz that will just lead to more questions.. just understand that it's a bag of hell and move on" -VeggieMan[GpW]

LONG LIVE TEH SNUFUSS!

The AntiMcDonalds forums have turned into the JCF. Now includes the "spontaneous corrupt" feature.

(That was a fanchy smanchy way of saying that the forums are broked. AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT TOO.)
Old Nov 24, 2001, 03:30 PM
VelKa
This message has been deleted by VelKa.

JCF member

Krezack has disabled reputation

Nov 25, 2001, 04:06 AM
I light lier's pants on fire! - stole form the signature dude
so that better be a true story
"Are we not threatened with a flood of information? And is this not the monstrousness of it: that it crushes beauty by means of beauty, and annihilates truth by means of truth? For the sound of a million Shakespeares would produce the very same furious din and hubbub as the sound of a herd of prairie buffalo or sea billows."
—Stanisław Lem, Imaginary Magnitude (1973)

JCF Member

Ducky is doing well so far

Nov 25, 2001, 02:44 PM
Guys??!! This is a JazzJackrabbit story. Thats what its about . It belongs HERE.

Iin the old, old, OLD days, thats all they ever wrote about in the war Tavern. Real things that happened to them while they played.

Okay?

Sorry for acting like a cranky mod.

`Ducky

JCF Member

Nov 25, 2001, 02:59 PM
Yup, it's true

Salamander and I have had very crazy experiences. I always ask "What should we do tonight?" (Or vise versa). But why are both crazy and just mess around and have fun. We had a HUGE cloning war with a ton of people one night, and done some other wacko stuff.

~SB

LONG LIVE TEH SNUFUSS!

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Nov 25, 2001, 05:33 PM
Well, not all real.

There was the time Dethman was writing about his and Merlin's adventures in the world of WARPED, with giant computers coming through the wall. I don't think that really happened.

And there was someone's (I forgot who) adventures with a huge creature, and ended up defeating it by using an issue of MAD Magazine as a paper plane and throwing it into the creature's eye.

And a lot of other things that *sniff* I don't remember! I think I'll go do something happy. And new.

But before I forget, funny story, Spaz Boy. Wish I could have been there.