Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

My JJ2 website

<Crono>

Banned

<Crono> is doing well so far

Mar 19, 2002, 12:39 PM
My JJ2 website

I finally got my web site, Carrotus Keep, finshed enough so that I think I can announce it here, please go check it out and sighn the guestbook. the URL is http://carrotuskeep.cjb.net
Refalm

JCF Member

Refalm has disabled reputation

Mar 21, 2002, 08:22 AM
Can I help you?

I see on your website that you have trouble with your server... I have website experience and exprerience with Apache servers... please contact me and I'll see what I can do

Banned

<Crono> is doing well so far

Mar 21, 2002, 09:37 AM
Thanks, but I think that I got it to work again, Tripod's php support is REALY shakey and for some reason if you use the include command it wont work if you use the full url anymore, I was using the full path to avoid confusing, but that didn't really work as you can see, so instead of useing include ("http://members.lycos.co.uk/crono94/ckeep/menu.txt"); I just use include ("menu.txt"). it was realy anoying to change that on every page, but in the long run, it makes my page more portable if I ever want to move it. If I have anymore problems (which I probably will) I'll ask you, thanks for offering to help.

JCF Member

Michael is doing well so far

Mar 23, 2002, 08:15 AM
Thumbs up

Read my post in your geustbook. *