Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » JCS & Scripting

music program

VashTheStampede VashTheStampede's Avatar

JCF Member

VashTheStampede is doing well so far

Jul 27, 2004, 06:39 PM
music program

Seeing as i forgot, and i also recently formatted my hard drive....

can anyone tell me where i can download (or purchase) a decent program to make music for Jazz levels?

if you could that would help alot.

kthxbai.

i also forgot, can midi files be used in jazz cause if they can i have a program already.

[JxFhGo9w34865tRh!!!!!] - sÀlÄmÃnDèRDM

JCF Veteran

Tubz is doing well so far

Jul 27, 2004, 10:07 PM
ModPlug Tracker

With this program you can make music in all formats that are legal in JJ2. Those being .mod, .s3m, .it, .xm. Don't forget to include the file format at the end when using the music in a JCS level.

No midi files cannot be used for JJ2, although you can do a lot of other nifty things with midi files, some of the uses...Derby may find illegal...and I don't feel like getting banned so PM me if you want to know.

Anyway, you're supposed to be able to also convert midi files to another format usable in JJ2 by using MP-Tracker, apparently I tried in MP-Tracker, and I can't get it to work.

"Jewel is the Metallica of Yodelling." ~Edwin McCain
"Yes, it's a personal attack if you save my picture about internet safety" ~Labratkid
"You know what JBL? The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year was because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays!" ~Paul Heyman, addressing the public at the "ECW: One Night Stand" PPV on Sunday, June 12, 2005

Stealth Admin

Torkell is a forum legendTorkell is a forum legendTorkell is a forum legend

Aug 11, 2004, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Tublear
Anyway, you're supposed to be able to also convert midi files to another format usable in JJ2 by using MP-Tracker, apparently I tried in MP-Tracker, and I can't get it to work.
Try using MID2XM to convert MIDIs into something that JJ2 likes.

Kazz

JCF Member

Kazz has disabled reputation

Aug 11, 2004, 11:33 AM
And you have to learn it a bit, tracking music is
a bit hard, even if you are a star in it!

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Aug 11, 2004, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fl@$h
Maybe Disguise should make a sticky thread containing info about conversion/modmaking.
Or a sticky thread in every forum about using the search tool.

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Aug 12, 2004, 03:06 AM
That would be even better. MAKE IT ALREADY!