Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Maintenance & Feedback » Site and Forum Rules, Questions & Feedback

I think some guys from FBI shall be administrator of J2O

View Poll Results: Shall few members of FBI (2 or more) be administrator of J2O and JCF?
Yes! (Explain in this topic why, not just vote and "Bye thread") 10 58.82%
No! (Explain in this topic why not, not just vote and "Bye thread") 7 41.18%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Blaze The Movie Fan

JCF Member

Blaze The Movie Fan has disabled reputation

Feb 1, 2005, 11:17 AM
Exclamation I think some guys from FBI shall be administrator of J2O

This is nothing to laugh of I'm really very serious about it! FBI is the strongest police in the United States Of America. Now these forums and J2O would be safed more safed than ever. They'll also arrest errors like the error of N/A in the revivew list of any user. They'll also arrest spammers really big spammers like Michael and people that aren't spammers but has SPAM in their name like CaptainSpam! So who's with me?

Banned

Odin is doing well so far

Feb 1, 2005, 11:21 AM
What about the CIA or NSA?

Also, J2O is not just America. It's primarily owned by two Dutch junkies, in fact.

JCF Veteran

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Feb 1, 2005, 11:23 AM
They'll also arrest TBM for making pointless threads and flaming Cap'n Spam for no reason.

JCF Veteran

Tubz is doing well so far

Feb 1, 2005, 11:30 AM
First, they topic will either get closed or deleted.
Next, no
Third, nevermind, I give up

"Jewel is the Metallica of Yodelling." ~Edwin McCain
"Yes, it's a personal attack if you save my picture about internet safety" ~Labratkid
"You know what JBL? The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year was because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays!" ~Paul Heyman, addressing the public at the "ECW: One Night Stand" PPV on Sunday, June 12, 2005
4I Falcon

JCF Member

4I Falcon has disabled reputation

Feb 1, 2005, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blaziken Master
This is nothing to laugh of I'm really very serious about it! FBI is the strongest police in the United States Of America. Now these forums and J2O would be safed more safed than ever. They'll also arrest errors like the error of N/A in the revivew list of any user. They'll also arrest spammers really big spammers like Michael and people that aren't spammers but has SPAM in their name like CaptainSpam! So who's with me?
Anything I say in response to this will get me a warning. Thus.

*resists laying several consecutive PAs on Bjarni*

RABID CRAZINESS FOLLOWS.

"I like driving an automatic, because I can do this." *revs engine* "You like driving a manual?" "What did I say?" "Automatic." "I like my... automatic, uh, arm... it changes the shift-gear on my, uh, manual." - 4IF vs Ken

WT (un)masterpieces:
Enter: Jack Flash
System of Turbulence
Profile count: disabled.

Galbadia Hotel: your one-stop shop for all your VG music needs!

JCF Veteran

Feb 1, 2005, 11:31 AM
Character limits suck!

"Yes, it's a personal attack if you save my picture about internet safety" ~Labratkid
"You know what JBL? The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year was because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays!" ~Paul Heyman, addressing the public at the "ECW: One Night Stand" PPV on Sunday, June 12, 2005

JCF Member

Newspaz has disabled reputation

Feb 1, 2005, 11:35 AM
I'm with you Bjarni! Let's do it!
Lark

JCF Member

Lark has disabled reputation

Feb 1, 2005, 11:40 AM
YES. I think that the FBI would make the JCF a better place because they have badges that have SUPER POWERS!

JCF Member

Feb 1, 2005, 11:42 AM
Guys who replyed to this thread and told me that they agreed/disagreed would you please vote in the poll also?

JCF Veteran

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Feb 1, 2005, 11:54 AM
Let the X-FILES moderate the ADMIN FORUMS!!!!111

JCF Member

Blackraptor is an asset to this forumBlackraptor is an asset to this forum

Feb 1, 2005, 12:37 PM
*spam*

oh noes ((

(On a serious note, no. Why would they? There are thousands of other forums, and hundreds bigger than this; I think they have better things to do on their time)

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Feb 1, 2005, 12:40 PM

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.
Bobby aka Dizzy

(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)istrator

Bobby aka Dizzy is doing well so far

Feb 1, 2005, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin
Also, J2O is not just America. It's primarily owned by two Dutch junkies, in fact.
Now I'm a Dutch junkie... I always thought I was an American.
NeonPSY

JCF Member

NeonPSY is doing well so far

Feb 1, 2005, 02:06 PM
This thread is pointless. The FBI should not and will not be a admin on this fourm. We won't be any safer than we are now.

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Feb 1, 2005, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby aka Dizzy
Now I'm a Dutch junkie... I always thought I was an American.
NJ = NL

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.
The SlaYeR

JCF Member

The SlaYeR is doing well so far

Feb 1, 2005, 03:11 PM
I always thought i was the only Dutch junkie around here. You fiends.

I think the FBI should come here. They wouldn't do half the job that the TRANSFORMERS would be able to do with this place though.

MEGATRON FOR ADMINISTRATOR!!!!

Stealth Admin

Torkell is a forum legendTorkell is a forum legendTorkell is a forum legend

Feb 1, 2005, 04:06 PM
Right.

*flicks switch*
*rising whine of something big charging up*

Enter target?

JCF Member

Risp_old is doing well so far

Feb 1, 2005, 04:12 PM
I say we should get Norse gods to moderate the fourm.

JCF Member

Tik is doing well so far

Feb 1, 2005, 05:10 PM
Risp, that would mean Odin.

I'm with you Bjarni. FBI on the JCF, it will definitely work.

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Feb 1, 2005, 05:55 PM
Blaziken, this wouldn't quite work. First, the FBI has better things to do. Second, spam is not illegal - the JCF rules are guidelines, and in the end, it is Fquist/Bobby/Wheover's property and they get to choose at their own discretion who should be banned. If you make a rule in your own household that you can't step on a certain area of carpet, the FBI are not going to arrest anyone who steps on that area of carpet, ok?
Furthermore, let's say the FBI DOES visit the JCF, and chooses to arrest anyone who breaks the law. Who are going to be easy targets to arrest? Why, Bobby, who must be hosting some illegal file in there somewhere. Why, Disguise, who stole Nick Stadler's artwork for his Spacey Universe tileset. Why, you, for the same reason.
Quote:
They'll also arrest errors like the error of N/A in the revivew list of any user.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this. N/A is not a database error, it means that the review does not have a rating included, which is completely within the rules. And you don't "arrest" errors anyway.

JCF Member

Trafton is an asset to this forum

Feb 1, 2005, 06:22 PM
Who says two members of the FBI aren't already J2O administrators?

I'm going to have to kill you now. All of you.
Blaze The Movie Fan

JCF Member

Feb 2, 2005, 01:32 AM
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Rabbit
Blaziken, this wouldn't quite work. First, the FBI has better things to do. Second, spam is not illegal - the JCF rules are guidelines, and in the end, it is Fquist/Bobby/Wheover's property and they get to choose at their own discretion who should be banned. If you make a rule in your own household that you can't step on a certain area of carpet, the FBI are not going to arrest anyone who steps on that area of carpet, ok?
Furthermore, let's say the FBI DOES visit the JCF, and chooses to arrest anyone who breaks the law. Who are going to be easy targets to arrest? Why, Bobby, who must be hosting some illegal file in there somewhere. Why, Disguise, who stole Nick Stadler's artwork for his Spacey Universe tileset. Why, you, for the same reason.
You're right, if they would do their jobs in JCF and J2O would people be under arrest for doing something wrong, that's not good. It was never good idea to get people from FBI to arrest people that aren't deposted to be underarrest! I've been thinking about this, this would NEVER work!

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Feb 2, 2005, 04:12 AM
Quote:
I've been thinking about this, this would NEVER work!
Maybe think about it before you post next time?
Anubis

JCF Member

Anubis is doing well so far

Feb 2, 2005, 11:45 AM
It'll be fun

JCF Veteran

Feb 2, 2005, 12:08 PM
This topic should be closed...

NeonPSY

JCF Member

NeonPSY is doing well so far

Feb 2, 2005, 01:42 PM
Quote:
You're right, if they would do their jobs in JCF and J2O would people be under arrest for doing something wrong, that's not good. It was never good idea to get people from FBI to arrest people that aren't deposted to be underarrest! I've been thinking about this, this would NEVER work!
You seem to change your mind alot.

Besides now I've seen you say "GET LOST!" then "WAIT! I agree with this!"

All I can say now is this reminds me of the president election. John Kerry with the flip\flop thing. (I'm saying I agree with either side of the parties, it just comes to mind.)
Blaze The Movie Fan

JCF Member

Feb 3, 2005, 01:32 AM
I asked all the admins nicely to not close this thread, but now I want this closed, FBI wouldn't make the place safer, it will make it too dangerous!