Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

The duel between Ninja and SlaYo

The SlaYeR

JCF Member

The SlaYeR is doing well so far

Nov 13, 2003, 04:53 AM
The duel between Ninja and SlaYo

Ninja, i challenge thee to a duel.
TO THE DEAD!!!

SlaYo stepped into 'JUGGS'. The local saloon and noticed Ninja sitting in a chair at a small, wooden and smelly table.
Or was it just Ninja beeing so smelly?

Anyway, he stepped to him and whacked him with a barrel which he was consealing behind his back.

JCF Member

Ninja is an asset to this forumNinja is an asset to this forum

Nov 13, 2003, 04:54 AM
Ninja quickly grabbed the barrel, pulled off all his clothes, let willy flap in the breeze, and threw it back at SlaYo slamming him across the room!
The SlaYeR

JCF Member

Nov 13, 2003, 04:56 AM
SlaYo flung trough the air and hit the bartender who fell down unconsious. SlaYo then stood up and ripped off his shirt wich he threw and Ninja with great force and wisdom.

JCF Member

Nov 13, 2003, 04:57 AM
NinjA pulled out akimbo shotguns and started to shoot at SlaYo's groin area with perfect accuracy!
The SlaYeR

JCF Member

Nov 13, 2003, 04:59 AM
Ninja was oblivious of that fact that SlaYo was wearing METAL PANTS! He jumped over the bar and took a dart out of his backpocket wich he threw at Ninja's groin with perfect accuracy.

"DODGE THAT." SlaYo said and he winked.

JCF Member

the WINNER is doing well so far

Nov 13, 2003, 05:01 AM
GO SLAYO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hands over a rocket launcher to SlaYo
Ninja

JCF Member

Nov 13, 2003, 05:07 AM
NinjA dodged it, like SlaYo told him to, and pulled out double uzis and returned fire, sliding under the bar table.
The SlaYeR

JCF Member

Nov 13, 2003, 05:11 AM
SlaYo jumped and hung upside down against the ceiling, telling Winner to hide against the bar, he aimed the rocket launcher at the table Ninja was hiding under.

JCF Member

the WINNER is doing well so far

Nov 13, 2003, 05:16 AM
*finds a phone, calls Pho, tells her to come to the bar. "Ninja's trying to kill SlaYo because Ninja wants to MARRY YOU!!!!!!!!"*

*waits for Pho.......*

omg, going to get some more weapons from my house... =(

SlaY is going to get an AK-47 YAY!!!! gonna get it
Ninja

JCF Member

Nov 13, 2003, 08:10 AM
Erm, this is strictly between I and SlaYo, no one else is allowed to interact, this especially goes to Radium, so he knows not to come in and try to be funny.
Bucky

Banned

Bucky is doing well so far

Nov 13, 2003, 08:17 AM
*attempts to join in the brawl*

*is knocked unconsious by a flying cat*

Darn.

Go SlaYo!
Ninja

JCF Member

Nov 13, 2003, 08:29 AM
Stop posting like you're actually in it.

Anyway,

NinjA grabbed his huge, hard, swollen, paper towel tube, caught the rocket in it, and threw it back like a stick grenade, while squirting acid through a supersoaker 12939128639x876x or whatever they're up to nowadays.

Derby: Wide attack removal.

Last edited by Derby; Nov 13, 2003 at 12:40 PM.
Bucky

Banned

Bucky is doing well so far

Nov 13, 2003, 09:10 AM
*sneaks up on NinjA from behind and attacks with a fencepost*

*runs away*
Coppertop

Coppertop is doing well so far

Nov 13, 2003, 10:00 AM
What did Ninja say?

*runs for the hills*
*cheers for Slay and Ninja alternately*

JCF Member

Tik is doing well so far

Nov 13, 2003, 10:15 AM
*Joins CT and cheers for whoever is currently losing*
<a href="/junk/tick/tickbot.html">readme</a> - <a href="/junk/tick/quote.html">quotes</a> - <a href="/junk/tick/rsg.html">formats</a> - are you brained? *\o/*</td><td width="1%" align="right"></td></tr></table>
Ninja

JCF Member

Nov 13, 2003, 10:34 AM
NinjA is losing!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111oneeightostaple

>lube slayo

You lube Slayo!

Slayo is lubed!

>;D

Thou must be confused, [GpW]NinjA
The SlaYeR

JCF Member

Nov 13, 2003, 03:15 PM
SlaYo made a hip-hop backflip and flung trough the air Matrix-style. He flip flopped, skee-bopped right out of the saloon and into a busy shopping mall, he noticed Ninja buying a dangerous snowcone at a stand and whipped out his big blade.

JCF Member

Nov 13, 2003, 03:22 PM
NinjA pulled out his huge, hard, iron-like blade, threw it into the air, and pulled out two pistols, the world went into slow motion as he fired at SlaYo's CHOCOLATE CANDY ARSE. He dropped the pistols, and grabbed the sword, and leapt forward at SlaYo.
The SlaYeR

JCF Member

Nov 13, 2003, 03:33 PM
SlaYo removed his iron pants and wrapped them around skillfully around Ninja's neck. They lay there on the ground togheter, struggeling. Untill SlaYo stood up.

`Time for a cup of tea i say. Would you like a biscuit?´

JCF Member

Nov 13, 2003, 04:02 PM
NinjA drew his bloody dagger from his dark, bloodstained boots, he fingered the silver (+) necklace he had, and w4nked. He shot some white, hot sticky glue in SlaYo's direction, and burned SlaYo's face.

Last edited by Ninja; Nov 13, 2003 at 04:21 PM.
Xion

JCF Veteran

Xion is doing well so far

Nov 13, 2003, 04:20 PM
*urp*

I'll stop my #jj2 binge drinking if slay wins.

JCF Member

Nov 13, 2003, 04:27 PM
SlaYo wiped the icky, white substance of his face and the skin peeled away to make place for... SLAYO'S FACE # 2 =D

SlaYo back-flipped into a cd-store and listened took the new Britney Spears record, he ordered one of the employee's to put it in the cd player and Britney's nasty voice BOOMED through the store.

SlaYo ran out of the store, kicked Ninja inside and locked the door behind him.

"My ears! My ears!." Ninja screamed.

JCF Member

Nov 13, 2003, 04:36 PM
NinjA collapsed against the wall, bleeding, cold, and injured. Dammit, I have to get out of here.

The coldness of SlaYo's black heart amazed NinjA. How could an invidvidual be so cruel. NinjA reached into his boot once more, and drew his switchblade, cut the employees throat smoothly, and watched his insides drip out slowly. Stealing the employees chained pants, and black shirt, he went over to the CD player and put a knife through it, thus electrocuting himself, and knocked out cold.

He woke up, it was hours later. It seemed. It was dark, and he was bleeding.
The SlaYeR

JCF Member

Nov 13, 2003, 05:23 PM
SlaYo was sitting on his motorcycle riding down the cold and empty free-way. People we're sitting in their houses, unwrapping christmas presents, but he wasn't.
He had no one to surprise.

He took a right turn into a street, old apartmentbuildings stood to the right and left, several lights we're out.
He parked his motorcycle and walked towards an old door full of graffiti, he put his shoulder against the door and gave a push.
The door gave away and he stepped into the corridor, it smelled like urine in here. SlaYo walked up the stairs and entered his room, it was not to big but it was home.
He took of his long, black trenchcoat and threw it over a chair.

SlaYo sank down into the couch and took a smoke from the package that was lying between a pizza box and a couple of empty beercans on his table. SlaYo watched the news and took a drag from his cigarette. The store that he had locked Ninja in was on the news, a body was just covered up.

"Ninja, i'll get you."
Old Nov 13, 2003, 06:16 PM
4I Falcon
This message has been deleted by 4I Falcon.
4I Falcon

JCF Member

4I Falcon has disabled reputation

Nov 13, 2003, 06:18 PM
Outrage. Shock and outrage.

What? I have read these pants. Reveal this to me!

RABID CRAZINESS FOLLOWS.

"I like driving an automatic, because I can do this." *revs engine* "You like driving a manual?" "What did I say?" "Automatic." "I like my... automatic, uh, arm... it changes the shift-gear on my, uh, manual." - 4IF vs Ken

WT (un)masterpieces:
Enter: Jack Flash
System of Turbulence
Profile count: disabled.

Galbadia Hotel: your one-stop shop for all your VG music needs!
Ninja

JCF Member

Nov 14, 2003, 03:59 AM
Smoke poured from the cigarette Ninja didn't have. He crouched on a building looking down at the filth below him. Someone needs to die. And I don't.
The only person he had to turn to was his girlfriend. He didn't have a girlfriend. He had nowhere to turn. He pressed the cigarette against the palm of his hand. It didn't hurt. Nothing hurt. Except him.

He pulled out his silenced pistol with a scope, and aimed into the streets. A cop was coming by on a motorcycle. A **** sweet motorcycle. Ninja quickly lifted the cap off of the scope and fired, and jumped back into the vent, crawling through 20 storys. By the time he got outside, the place was surrounded. Surrounding that sweet a$s motorcycle. He calmly walked into the crowd, shot the cop who was closet to the bike, grabbed his shotgun, threw it onto the bike and took off. Sweetness

Five hours later, he woke up in a dark cell. (thing) had happened. (thing) had came to him. It didn't matter HOW it happened, it's that it HAD happened. So he was going to die. Who cares. He was going to kill. Someone was going to die, anyway.

(Good time for someone to create a character. D<)
Coppertop

Nov 14, 2003, 06:12 AM
But we were told to stay out of it!
Ninja

JCF Member

Nov 14, 2003, 06:46 AM
I give you permission, CT. And Spaztic, too. AND ANAIYU. +DDD
The SlaYeR

JCF Member

Nov 14, 2003, 09:12 AM
SlaYo walked into the police office, the sun stood high in the sky and was shining his rays down on the citizens of New Smack city.
"SlaYo, get in my office, now!" Captain Trafton shouted, his face turning red.
"Hold you're breath chief." SlaYo said.
He walked into the office and looked around, pictures of rabbits were hanging on the walls, a turtle was crawling over a rock in a small bassin in the corner of the office, captain Trafton sat down on his uncomfortable metal chair behind and old, oak desk.
"Sit down, NOW!"
SlaYo knew he was going to get a lot of bullsh!t about his behaviour the other night. The Ninja case was assigned to him.
He was trained to behave like a professional in every situation, but last night, vengeance took control of him.
He wanted to get Ninja, even if it was the last thing he did.
"Does the name 'Sonny's shack' ring a bell to you?" The captain asked him.
SlaYo knew that this was the place where he had last seen Ninja, where he had locked him up and left him behind. Unguarded. He thought he had him.
"Two dead body's were found there, you did not catch Ninja, how much longer is this going to take SlaY?" Trafton said, his voice was now calmer, more desperate. "My superiours are questioning if i am the right man to lead this corps SlaY, we need to get our hands on this guy. We tought we had him, but he got away. This guy is like a ghost."
SlaYo nodded, he stood up and walked towards the door.
"Do not worry captain, i'll get him. Even if it is the last thing i will ever do."

JCF Member

Nov 14, 2003, 09:13 AM
Oh yah, me and Ninja both decided on that. The three of you can join in.

JCF Member

Nov 14, 2003, 11:19 AM
He was out. It didn't matter HOW he got out, it was that he was out. His head had been damaged from the music. Fingering the sleek, coldness of his .50 desert eagle, and the warmness of the rubber motorcycle handle grips, he drove away from the city. Away from Slayo. The person who was determined to have him dead. Why was he being chased? He didn't remember. What he did remember is one of them needed to die. It didn't really matter who, as long as one of them killed each other.
Coppertop

Nov 14, 2003, 12:06 PM
Hmm. Trafton is all over the rank charts, isn't he? General, Admiral, Captain ...

Coppertop watched Ninja leave on his stolen motorcycle. She wondered what SlaYo would say.
Perhaps she shouldn't tell him.
She didn't know. It all depended on SlaYo - and Ninja.
The SlaYeR

JCF Member

Nov 14, 2003, 02:15 PM
It was 3 hours later, the sun was slowly sinking behind the houses. SlaYo stepped out of the cafetaria where he had just finished a meal. He looked to his left, a young girl with long black hair to her waist walked towards him and grabbed him by the arm. She pulled him into a dark allyway and slipped something into his hand, she then ran of.
"Who are you?" SlaYo shouted, trying to peer trough the thick veil of darkness that was blocking his view.
He walked back to the street and stood under a streetlight, he took a crumbled note out of his pocket and opened it.
'Meet me tonight at the graveyard, come alone. I have some information on the one you are looking for."
SlaYo put the note back in his pocket and walked in the direction of the police station when he noticed a group of black men walking in his direction.
"Sup cracka, we needs yo cash man." The young homey said and he pulled a stiletto out of his pocket.
"I think i might have something you want, but i could be mistaking." SlaYo, beeing on the edge snapped and grabbed the guy by his shirt, with his other hand he hit him on the adam's apple." The guy fell to the ground gasping for breath, the other black man ran away. SlaYo tapped some dust off his jacket and walked on. Then a police car entered the street.
Two officers got out and pointed their guns at SlaYo.
"STOP RIGHT THERE." One of them shouted.

JCF Member

Nov 14, 2003, 04:59 PM
Crack. Bam. Boom.

Someone died. Oh yeah, what was the first word? Crack. Crack

Crack.

Ninja was decide to apple his mother`s sticky, but knew it was in-illetion, so he was being`s persued by Slayo, it was dark`s and cold`s and he was alone! ;-(

JCF Member

Tik is doing well so far

Nov 14, 2003, 07:51 PM
"Stupid, stupid, stupid, more stupid, dumb...", Spaztic muttered to himself as he routinely clicked through the TV channels. Mud wrestling, Martha Stewart, horrible rap videos, it was all the same. He looked down at his filthy shirt and sighed. Taking one last swig from his Sobe, he thrust the footrest down into the recliner and hopped up.

It must have been at least 1 am. He somehow managed to maneuver his way towards the window that looked out onto the street, dodging piles of clothes and molding food. Drawing the curtains away and opening the window, he took a deep breathe and looked up at the barely visible moon. "I need to get out of this stupid apartment," he sighed, when suddenly a noise from below on the street caught his attention.

"Sup cracka," he heard, "we needs yo cash man." Suddenly Spaztic's became fearsomely alert. A mugging? And by whom? It didn't matter, because that would be too inconvenient towards the thin plot. All Spaztic knew is that he felt the urge to investigate. He quickly threw on some shoes and a clean shirt and raced downstairs and out onto the street.

When he came out he saw a young black man lying on the ground breathing sporatically and a police officer yammering on his radio. "What happened?" he asked curiously, not really expecting an answer.

"This man was assaulted, and the perpatrator is running away", the officer answered quickly.

"Do you know who he is?"

"Well he left his wallet right here," the officer said. What a dumb pig, telling things like that to a total stranger. A sudden madness possessed Spaztic who suddenly ran towards the officer, jumped, and kicked him across the face. The officer slammed onto the ground, his face a bloody pulp. Spaztic looked around, grabbed the wallet, and ran to a safe place. When he arrived he opened up the contents, finding various credit cards, $40 in cash, a couple condoms, and a drivers license. He took out the license and studied the picture. "Slayo," he said. "Interesting name. No doubt you'll be returning for your wallet. I'll keep a close watch for you."

But just at that moment something snuck up behind him rather conveniently, and smacked him over the head, rendering him unconcious. Oh no. ;(
&lt;table width=&quot;100%&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td valign=&quot;top&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.jj2.info&quot; title=&quot;waaaait&quot; style=&quot;font-size: 14pt;font-family: Verdana;text-decoration: none;&quot;&gt;penny on the train track&lt;/a&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;/junk/tick/tickbot.html&quot;&gt;readme&lt;/a&gt; - &lt;a href=&quot;/junk/tick/quote.html&quot;&gt;quotes&lt;/a&gt; - &lt;a href=&quot;/junk/tick/rsg.html&quot;&gt;formats&lt;/a&gt; - are you brained? *\o/*&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td width=&quot;1%&quot; align=&quot;right&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;
Ninja

JCF Member

Nov 15, 2003, 07:14 AM
(Insert a new character here please someone)

=P
Coppertop

Nov 15, 2003, 08:47 AM
I'll use one of my chars tho I haven't put his prof up yet

Tephro stood over the limp body of Spaztic, knowing he was going to get into trouble if he didn't leave soon. He bent and picked up the wallet Spaztic had been holding, slipping the photo of SlaYo into his pocket. He tossed the wallet back on the ground, next to Spaztic. Then he faded back into the shadows, and waited.
The SlaYeR

JCF Member

Nov 15, 2003, 10:11 AM
SlaYo put his hands behind his head as the cops walked towards them. He looked at them, one of them was Eddy, the guy from his squad. SlaYo had talked to Eddie a few times, he was more scared then anyone on the squad to die. Eddie would leave his lovely wife Connie behind, and their two childeren.

He walked towards SlaYo, his hands trembling with fear.
The other one was Jason, a young guy who had just passed his exams and was trying to proof himself. SlaYo had always known that Jason would do well, he was not afraid of anything.
This was also his biggest weakness.

"You are under arrest for the murder on Percy Diggins. You have the right to remain silent..." SlaYo knew the procedure. Percy.. that name was familiar to him. He thought back about last night, SlaYo had sat in front of the tv. The name of the person that was murdered in the music store, but that person was murdered by Ninja, not by him. SlaYo looked at Captain Trafton who gave him a cruel smile. SlaYo hit Jason on the face and ran for it. A few shots were beeing fired at him, but most of his former collegues hesitated to fire.

"SHOOT HIM." Captain Trafton shouted when his cell phone rang.

"Yah? Who is this?" Trafton said. A grin formed on his face when he heard Trafton's reply.

"This is Ninja, did you get him?"

SlaYo was running trough the dark ally's. Why did this happened to him? He was loyal to the squad for 11 years.
No more mister nice guy, he thought to himself as he entered the door to his apartment, SlaYo took his weapons. Two custom made full-automatic handguns and a small dagger.
He took a last look around his apartment and stepped outside.

"No more mister nice guy." He thought to himself.

JCF Member

4I Falcon has disabled reputation

Nov 15, 2003, 05:58 PM
*would post something, but is unsure of whether to do so or not, considering he was not expressly invited to do so LIKE EVERYONE ELSE >(*

RABID CRAZINESS FOLLOWS.

"I like driving an automatic, because I can do this." *revs engine* "You like driving a manual?" "What did I say?" "Automatic." "I like my... automatic, uh, arm... it changes the shift-gear on my, uh, manual." - 4IF vs Ken

WT (un)masterpieces:
Enter: Jack Flash
System of Turbulence
Profile count: disabled.

Galbadia Hotel: your one-stop shop for all your VG music needs!
Ninja

JCF Member

Nov 16, 2003, 08:08 AM
*looks at slayo*