Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

Help me dreambunnies.com is hacked

ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC

Banned

ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC is doing well so far

Jan 15, 2003, 12:26 PM
Unhappy Help me dreambunnies.com is hacked

Just now the www.dreambunnies.com website has been hacked by bolt CC, ( RK DDL AA and bomb fusion clanleader )

I dont know how he did it, but ofcource i use the Police and stuff ( wich will not work ) to help me with this, anbd the people of gisol wich are hosting my site

If you just understand how i am feeling at the moment,
My site cost me 100 $ , if you look at www.dreambunnies.com and go to our forums you'l see whats wrong, for now the bunnyelmer account on the forusm are banned :/ is there anything what i can do ?

Isnt hacking a site wich cost 100 $ and much time and work, just because of a game a bit to much ?

Last edited by ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC; Jan 15, 2003 at 09:37 PM.

JCF Member

KRSplat is a forum legendKRSplat is a forum legend

Jan 15, 2003, 12:36 PM
Go to the police. They can help you.

(You payed $100? They only cost $70 I thought.)

Was there any deleted content? (Stupid question, but maybe there was nothing there before.) If there wasn't, then I see no problem... oh wait. Except for the fact that you're banned. Ugh.

JCF Member

BlazinDragon is doing well so far

Jan 15, 2003, 01:01 PM
Re: Help me dreambunnies.com is hacked

Quote:
Originally posted by ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC
Just now the www.dreambunnies.com website has been hacked by bolt CC, ( DK DDL AA and bomb fusion clanleader )
DK? DK didnt hack ur website! Our clanwebsite got hacked 2 times already! Neways, hope it goes back up again.
#1= 100%
#2= 100%
#3= 100%
#4= 100%
#5= 25%

~BlazinDragon
~Dragoon
~Firebolt
~Iced Killer
~KILLERRABBIT

JCF Member

Blackraptor is an asset to this forumBlackraptor is an asset to this forum

Jan 15, 2003, 01:09 PM
Thats the reason i still refuse to make a webpage

JCF Member

KRSplat is a forum legendKRSplat is a forum legend

Jan 15, 2003, 01:17 PM
Killerrabbit: The forums are what are messed up. There is one post that has the name Bolt DK saying XD SUX SUX... and all of the forum names are messed up and say "XD SUX". All of the other posts have been deleted, and BunnyElmer is banned.

Untitled

Link is doing well so far

Jan 15, 2003, 01:43 PM
That's what happens if you're not careful with passwords.

But do you have access to the MySQL database? Just go in and either unban yourself or make a different account an admin.
There still remains that strange precipitate
Which has the quality to resist
Our oldest and most trusted catalyst.
It is a substance we cannot cremate
By temperatures known to our Laboratory.

~ E.J. Pratt

Trafton

JCF Member

Trafton is an asset to this forum

Jan 15, 2003, 01:46 PM
It says Bolt RK, not Bolt DK. Also, your one account I can see is not banned- maybe the hacker just deleted them. No one I can find has administrative access.

Banned

Jan 15, 2003, 09:41 PM
It is RK, not DK, sorry anywayz some frends of me logged on the admin accounts
leroy logged on Nightmare's account i gave him the password because i knew nightmare's password ( he is Sauron and i know him in real-life)
Bobby aka dizzy did an succesfull guess on Crono's password wich is also an admin. My ip WAS banned but the good people who accesed the admin panel unbannen me and banned bolt.

Now i simply restored the whole database with a backup and banned bolt again. The backup is jsut a bit old so thats the problem but its better to start over .
Chiyu

JCF member

Chiyu has disabled reputation

Jan 15, 2003, 10:05 PM
Ahem. Don't call him Bolt CC. Lizard/Bullet/Bolt/BlackEnergy is not in CC (anymore).

http://members.lycos.nl/craccoclan/P...opic.php?t=395

Banned

Jan 15, 2003, 10:34 PM
Bolt his ip is : 217.122.38.152
cp283446-a.landg1.lb.home.nl

I made this (stupid) ip adress to be banned. Now i hope the home.nl or the people from gisol are going to send him a nice fee .
dopeh

JCF Member

dopeh has disabled reputation

Jan 15, 2003, 10:39 PM
As it sounds, your forums have been hacked. That has nothing to do really with your website as they have prolly done it via the forums only. Otherwise you couldn't expect your website still to be up. So lets calm down a bit..
You might want to ask how to act when your forums are hacked here

Btw, do you have proof against Bolt? You have any log files which tell it was him? If not, there's nothing, but then I mean totally nothing, you can do except banning him from the website.
-[phpBB] phpBB pwns j00

Oh, and don't forget to drink yer milk, yeh milkless c0w. m00!
ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC

Banned

Jan 15, 2003, 10:43 PM
They where hacking in the ftp if i am not mistaking i saw so in the ftp sesion control, ofcource i directly disconected them into my user panel, and changed passwords and stuff.
dopeh

JCF Member

dopeh has disabled reputation

Jan 15, 2003, 10:46 PM
Hacking the FTP makes you not able to access either the database or the forum ACP.
-[phpBB] phpBB pwns j00

Oh, and don't forget to drink yer milk, yeh milkless c0w. m00!
$tilettø

JCF member

$tilettø has disabled reputation

Jan 16, 2003, 12:25 AM
he will prolly get a warning nothing more.
So its Fixed again? Nice. i made a fast script that makes you admin again but thats not needed. nice
Chiyu

JCF member

Jan 16, 2003, 05:26 AM
I believe that Bolt was friends with XD? After all, you even hired him once to fight for your clan in a clanwar. It could have also been someone pretending to be Bolt, though it could have also been the real Bolt, he's so unpredictable...

JCF Member

MoonBlazE is an asset to this forum

Jan 16, 2003, 07:10 AM
De kaasschaaf is zwart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disguise View Post
*sings*
YOU AND ME BABY ARE NOTHING BUT MAMMALS LA LA LALAL LA LA ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL!!!

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Jan 16, 2003, 07:46 AM
Once upon a time there was someone who was angry on velk because she said some off-topic things while the person in question wanted to discuss DDL.

Anyway, Elmer, is it already fixed?
ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC

Banned

Jan 16, 2003, 08:14 AM
Yes it is,

and Cracco Boy ***, are you talking about. For me Bolt has never been a good/accepted frend. He be banned.

HACKERS TO BE BANNED

And he shall be banned FOREVER.

JCF Member

Tik is doing well so far

Jan 16, 2003, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Yes it is,

and Cracco Boy (-), are you talking about. For me Bolt has never been a good/accepted frend. He be banned.

HACKERS TO BE BANNED

And he shall be banned FOREVER.
BANNED!
FROM SERVER!
<a href="/junk/tick/tickbot.html">readme</a> - <a href="/junk/tick/quote.html">quotes</a> - <a href="/junk/tick/rsg.html">formats</a> - are you brained? *\o/*</td><td width="1%" align="right"></td></tr></table>
ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC

Banned

Jan 16, 2003, 10:13 AM
Now, they ( RK, DDL, BOM and AA ) are cloning me.
Trafton

JCF Member

Jan 16, 2003, 11:35 AM
Glad to here that it is being restored. I'm sorry to hear that someone found it necessary to hack you. I would recommend changing your password and the passwords of anyone with Moderator Access or Above to avoid any problems like this in the future. If you have not done so, upgrade to the newest version. NEVER TELL ANYONE YOUR PASSWORD. This is the golden rule. Even those who you trust. If you knew Onion's password, that means that others may know it. Change it. Also, ban the IP of anyone involved. Though that won't completely secure everything, it is the best that you can do.

Oh, yes. RK, AA, and DDL have cloned me many times. They clone a lot of people. The clones obviously aren't real. Clones can't really do much damage. They are either so ridiculously obvious that no one believes them or they don't do anything strange so no one cares. Just ignore them, and they will probably stop.

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Jan 16, 2003, 02:22 PM
Pie.

JCF member

Krezack has disabled reputation

Jan 16, 2003, 11:18 PM
HAHA. It was actually me who did the hacking. I tdid it all with my 2-bit ICE-pick +7.
"Are we not threatened with a flood of information? And is this not the monstrousness of it: that it crushes beauty by means of beauty, and annihilates truth by means of truth? For the sound of a million Shakespeares would produce the very same furious din and hubbub as the sound of a herd of prairie buffalo or sea billows."
—Stanisław Lem, Imaginary Magnitude (1973)
Trafton

JCF Member

Jan 29, 2003, 12:18 PM
I hate to revive topics, but you've been hacked again. I noticed this as it happened; Crono did it. He was the only user online, no users were hidden, and he was obviously the one who deleted the forums and replaced them with "XD SUX". He still has administrative access. I would recommend that you cut that off once you fix it.

JCF member

Jan 30, 2003, 06:03 AM
Everytime when I try to go to the XDMB it says:

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not get theme data for themes_id [3]

JCF Member

Jan 30, 2003, 11:31 AM
It changed to that shortly after I posted.

EDIT: You've been hacked again. Whoever did it used Stiletto's account.

Last edited by Trafton; Jan 30, 2003 at 12:03 PM.
ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC

Banned

Jan 30, 2003, 08:49 PM
I restored the forums again :/
i'm now gonna use the help of php and gisol. IF i really can succeed the hackers wil get an fee of 750 $
$tilettø

JCF member

$tilettø has disabled reputation

Jan 30, 2003, 10:18 PM
Quote:
IF i really can succeed the hackers wil get an fee of 750 $
LOL that will never work unles you have log files and real proofe of who they are,

Quote:
EDIT: You've been hacked again. Whoever did it used Stiletto's account.
They did? i missed it i only logged in yesterday maked BE administrator again and his user active because that was also disabled, and then they banned me i belive it was the user "Craccoboy CC" not sure trough

oh yeah i changed my password into a decimal number incase they guesed that
Chiyu

JCF member

Jan 31, 2003, 11:47 AM
Yea right, I just posted a message.. I came to the MB around the same time as Crono and DarkSun, the time before it was restored.

Banned

Jan 31, 2003, 11:48 AM
I am almost 100 % sure this image will be removed, just ignore it anyway.

As the image i had to post before was removed bolt told me that if i would attach this image and it would be removed again that he woudnt brother me with it. So this is the last i do.

So there i hope your happy bolt.

Last edited by ShadowGPW; Feb 1, 2003 at 01:12 PM.
ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC

Banned

Feb 1, 2003, 01:05 PM
GOT THE HACKER IP

As i just checked the forums, hacked again,
-The BunnyElmer account was non-admin and renamed and passworded changed
-The other high level acces accounts where returned to normal users
-Enigma and Deathmaster where made admin

As i restored the forums evreything was ok again but i didnt know who hacked uss, the e-mail of the admin was changed to kihirlaaa@hotmail.com or something but the hacker sended a mass e-mail ( e-mail to evreyone on the board ) wich was also in my inbox, then i checked the ip ( as u see in the screenshot ) where the e-mail came from, the e-mail was sended with Enigma's admin account so i directly checked Enigma's ip on the restored forums but the ip 212.125.145.246 did not match any of Enigma's. So 212.125.145.246 is the one who hacked the forums.

Last edited by ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC; Feb 1, 2003 at 03:16 PM.

JCF Member

Enigma is an asset to this forum

Feb 1, 2003, 01:47 PM
Am i getting involved now? Lovely. I do wonder what i've got to do with this. Hackers, and especially dutchie hackers should leave me out of their lives. Seriously though, the IP is not one of mine indeed. The first numbers don't match any of the dynamic IPs i have. I think i might have a close look at the things that get posted under my account there.

JCF Member

Newspaz has disabled reputation

Feb 1, 2003, 02:45 PM
Re: GOT THE HACKER IP

Quote:
*removed image because AA would hack me again if i woudnt*

As i just checked the forums, hacked again,
-The BunnyElmer account was non-admin and renamed and passworded changed
-The other high level acces accounts where returned to normal users
-Enigma and Deathmaster where made admin

As i restored the forums evreything was ok again but i didnt know who hacked uss, the e-mail of the admin was changed to kihirlaaa@hotmail.com or something but the hacker sended a mass e-mail ( e-mail to evreyone on the board ) wich was also in my inbox, then i checked the ip ( as u see in the screenshot ) where the e-mail came from, the e-mail was sended with Enigma's admin account so i directly checked Enigma's ip on the restored forums but the ip (*Removed*) did not match any of Enigma's. So (*removed*) is the one who hacked the forums.
LOL, you're letting them bribe you? Anyway Shadow and I are pretty sure we know who it is. You can send me a message if you'd like me to be more specific.
Trafton

JCF Member

Feb 1, 2003, 02:48 PM
I think that I know too, but I'd rather not guess, since I haven't actually researched very heavily.

Banned

<Crono> is doing well so far

Feb 1, 2003, 05:13 PM
I'd suggest, that you change every single password relating to yours or any other admins account, your mySQL password, and your ftp/control panal password. It also might be wise to switch to another Forum software, such as Invisionboard (or vBulliton though I doubt you could afford that) These two are both made by commercial companies and will probabbly have better security. I can convert the phpBB2 database to Iinvision if u do decide to do this.
Trafton

JCF Member

Feb 1, 2003, 05:25 PM
Just out of curiosity, why am I banned?

EDIT: I now see on the DDL site that they think I did this. I can guarantee you that I did not. While it is true that I know DarkSun very well, DarkSun did not actually post that message. DarkSun posted it and someone replaced it with a message sharing the same title, but nothing else. DarkSun uses the same computer as me. This much is true. But I did not hack the web site. Since Crono did not know that it was edited, it is obvious he did not do it. So I offer an apology. It was unacceptable of me to jump to conclusions just because he is in DDL. I'm disappointed in myself for doing so. However, I can guarantee you I did not hack the site, nor do I clone. I do not know Crono well, and he does not know me, but I'm generally a peaceful person. I dislike server crashing and board hacking and I would NEVER do such a thing. It makes sense to blame me, because it was true that I was on a lot when it happened. But with all honesty, I did not do it. I apologize to Crono for making it look like he did it. It was obviously someone using his account. But I can promise you that I am, in truth, not evil at all. I came trying to help out getting the site unhacked, and let my assumptions get the best of me. I know there is no excuse for doing that, but I did not hack the site. I'm sorry for blaming you. It was never my intention to do harm.

Last edited by Trafton; Feb 1, 2003 at 05:49 PM.
<Crono>

Banned

Feb 1, 2003, 07:11 PM
I accept your apology Trafton and am sorry that I blamed you. It was wrong of both of us just to blame people like we did.

JCF Member

EvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHART

Feb 1, 2003, 10:07 PM
i did it and i will destroy all of u with my telnet client and linux on thursday

Visit My JJ2 Blog (HOLD YOUR HORSES I'M WORKING ON IT SHEESH)
ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC

Banned

Feb 1, 2003, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Trafton
Just out of curiosity, why am I banned?

EDIT: I now see on the DDL site that they think I did this. I can guarantee you that I did not. While it is true that I know DarkSun very well, DarkSun did not actually post that message. DarkSun posted it and someone replaced it with a message sharing the same title, but nothing else. DarkSun uses the same computer as me. This much is true. But I did not hack the web site. Since Crono did not know that it was edited, it is obvious he did not do it. So I offer an apology. It was unacceptable of me to jump to conclusions just because he is in DDL. I'm disappointed in myself for doing so. However, I can guarantee you I did not hack the site, nor do I clone. I do not know Crono well, and he does not know me, but I'm generally a peaceful person. I dislike server crashing and board hacking and I would NEVER do such a thing. It makes sense to blame me, because it was true that I was on a lot when it happened. But with all honesty, I did not do it. I apologize to Crono for making it look like he did it. It was obviously someone using his account. But I can promise you that I am, in truth, not evil at all. I came trying to help out getting the site unhacked, and let my assumptions get the best of me. I know there is no excuse for doing that, but I did not hack the site. I'm sorry for blaming you. It was never my intention to do harm.
I will let the admin here check your ip with the darksun account on my forum, if it matches i unban you. I thought it was the hacker again, wich does have a 56k modem so the ip of the hacker will always chanche, but i have a lot information about all now.
<Crono>

Banned

Feb 2, 2003, 10:07 AM
errr... it has come to my attention that the poster name was Darksun AA, which would mean that even if it was edited, Darksun is affiliated with the group most likly behind the attack...