A Jazz Jackrabbit on GoG or Steam? (or anything else?)

Posted:
24 Oct 2017 at 13:53
Source:

After asking Tim Sweeney from Epic Games on Twitter if we ever could see a release of a Jazz Jackrabbit title on Steam or GoG. He refered me to their community manager Stacey Conley (aka Flak). She replied “I just might have something up my sleeve. Stay tuned.”

I guess she has something in her sleeve and we should wait for it.

- ShadowGpW

This was posted on RabbitJournal on 24 Oct 2017 at 13:53. You can post, too!

Comments

Slaz on 24 Oct 2017 at 19:50

Let’s hope for the best. I’d buy a digital copy of these games just to support them.

Better yet, if a release happens then we’ll finally have an alternative to eBay, piracy, or ‘abandonware’ to point players to.

Stijn on 25 Oct 2017 at 00:29

Well, better late than never! Would be nice to finally have the games available somewhere again, and who knows, it might bring some new blood to this website as well.

Jazz J. on 26 Oct 2017 at 12:58

I think it might be an “Epic Games classic pack” where JJ is one of many other games of that time. Buying it anyway.

Ragnarok! on 27 Oct 2017 at 15:58

what on earth?! this is good news. staying tuned

Mike_1990 on 27 Oct 2017 at 23:58

She’d better be serious. I’m waiting for this for I don’t know how long.

PT32 on 28 Oct 2017 at 02:06

Fingers crossed, hoping for the best

Jelly Jam on 31 Oct 2017 at 22:01

What the others said.

umisery on 3 Nov 2017 at 13:27

If this actually happens, I will most have a heart attack from excitement. Please let us finally get a digital release of JJ2 :D

pENDRAG on 11 Nov 2017 at 17:13

good idea

Gamerz31w on 12 Nov 2017 at 17:18

I hope Epic Games are 100% honest with us if not not we will lose their trust.

DJVee on 12 Nov 2017 at 19:03

If Jazz and Jazz 2 get on GOG, I’d be stoked! The scene would explode with new players. Or, at least, that’s the hope!

Gamerz31w on 12 Nov 2017 at 22:35

If Jazz 1 and 2 will be re-released as digital classic pc game maybe Epic can at least launch Jazz Jackrabbit 3 demo for PC Steam(I’m not sure do gog.com platform is launching pc demos),PS4and Xbox One(Xbox Live Arcade Marketplace)?I heard thanks to PC application called PSNOW on Windows 10 you can play sony playstation IPs’ on PC I mean console games via pc.

Scatterbrain Pete on 15 Nov 2017 at 09:25

I hope it will happen. Fingers crossed for
Jazz Jackrabbit CD + Holiday Hare ’95
and
Jazz Jackrabbit 2: The Secret Files (with Polish language support) + The Christmas Chronicles
on Steam and GOG.
That is all I wish for.

Gamerz31w on 15 Nov 2017 at 19:24

Is there a chance to see Jazz Jackrabbit Advance on nintendo switch any sooner as virtual console re-release too?I wish to see also Jazz Jackrabbit(2010)demo for free on Google Play android port someday.

MJongo on 16 Nov 2017 at 22:56

I’ve literally been visiting this site every other month or so for the past eight years in the hopes of seeing news of a digital re-release of Jazz 1 or 2. Don’t bring my hopes down!

Gamerz31w on 17 Nov 2017 at 10:45

I wish to see after pc digital re-editions like gog.com and pc steam also modern mobile devices official ports of Epic Games pc game classics including Jazz Jackrabbit series kind of like Sega did android port of their old ip sega mega drive classics.