Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

Searching for Jail Break Map

Pieter1989

JCF Member

Pieter1989 is doing well so far

Aug 14, 2003, 03:31 AM
Searching for Jail Break Map

Hello everyone,
Im searching for a Jail Break Map. I dont mean a map like: if you fall in the water that you first have to wait until you have 5 coins and then get back, but i want a map like: 2 teams against eachother. If someone is dead he go to the jail of the other team. U can get a team mate free if you shoot an ice bullet against him. And if everyone is in the jail from 1 team, the other team wins.
I hope someone have one for me. Because i very like them.
If u have one please send it to: Pietervgils@hotmail.com
Thank you! (I ain't English so my English isnt that good)
Bye, Pieter
Proble

JCF Member

Proble is doing well so far

Aug 14, 2003, 04:08 AM
Tried making one?

You're English is better than that of many students at my college. Let lose on those acronyms, though - they're nonsense.

That is; use 'you' instead of 'u' and 'are' instead of 'r' and thus, "you're" or "you are" instead of "ur".

Oh, and have you played before? The nickname/name is very familiar, though if so, you would date way back in 2000 +/- 1.

JCF Member

Aug 14, 2003, 07:55 AM
Hey,
No i have never played this game before. Im playing the game for 1 a 2 weeks.
But, do you have a Jail break map?
Bye, Pieter

(Oyeah thank you for your compliment )
$tilettø

JCF member

$tilettø has disabled reputation

Aug 14, 2003, 08:18 AM
I only found 1 there ya go
Pieter1989

JCF Member

Aug 14, 2003, 08:28 AM
I have downloaded the level. But if i want to start the level it says: Could not find level file or tileset for level "jdc7jba.j2l" (I have put it in the jazz folder...) I hope you or someone else can help me.
Bye Pieter

JCF Member

EvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHART

Aug 14, 2003, 12:47 PM
The JDC level stash thingy

Some of these are a bit outdated, but they all work.

Visit My JJ2 Blog (HOLD YOUR HORSES I'M WORKING ON IT SHEESH)
Proble

JCF Member

Proble is doing well so far

Aug 14, 2003, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieter1989
I have downloaded the level. But if i want to start the level it says: Could not find level file or tileset for level "jdc7jba.j2l" (I have put it in the jazz folder...) I hope you or someone else can help me.
Bye Pieter
That error means you need the 'tileset' for the level. Use the link that EvilMike produced. It should fix it.

JCF member

$tilettø has disabled reputation

Aug 15, 2003, 12:11 AM
I was looking for that link Mike, but couldnt find it on the jdc, yeah i forgot to send you the tileset but i corrected that later on.

JCF Veteran

Tubz is doing well so far

Aug 15, 2003, 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proble
Tried making one?

You're English is better than that of many students at my college. Let lose on those acronyms, though - they're nonsense.

That is; use 'you' instead of 'u' and 'are' instead of 'r' and thus, "you're" or "you are" instead of "ur".

Oh, and have you played before? The nickname/name is very familiar, though if so, you would date way back in 2000 +/- 1.
Can we stop with the English talk everyone? Let people talk the way they want to. And these are spam posts, because they aren't relevant to the topic or forum. BTW, are we forgetting this is a gaming, tech help, story, & misc. board?
---------------------------
BTW to answer your question ask Bobby or Evilmike of JDC, because they have the best JailBreak levels!

"Jewel is the Metallica of Yodelling." ~Edwin McCain
"Yes, it's a personal attack if you save my picture about internet safety" ~Labratkid
"You know what JBL? The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year was because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays!" ~Paul Heyman, addressing the public at the "ECW: One Night Stand" PPV on Sunday, June 12, 2005